Contribute
Register

<< Solved >> OpenCore battery patch

Status
Not open for further replies.
@vettz500 @rufus8472

Thats exactly why I should package it, lazy me... Packaging it means also getting all dependencies linked up correctly. If you get an issue like that, use yarn add xxxx, like rufus said.

@vettz500 @rufus8472

Thats exactly why I should package it, lazy me... Packaging it means also getting all dependencies linked up correctly. If you get an issue like that, use yarn add xxxx, like rufus said.
There were like 3 more modules that I didn't have installed. Got it up and running though. Seems to be working properly. I wish my Logo still worked so I could test that lol.

You said that you had replaced your screen once before, where did you get the replacement screen from? Also was there any guide you followed to disassembling the screen? Or did you just figure it out on your own?

@vettz500

I did figure out how to replace that on my own, done various repairs on other electronics before. Sadly, I can't tell you a reliable source for a new screen assembly, since I got mine by a very shady way you probably won't like to reproduce xD.

Those screens are expensive as ****, don't know if the logo is really worth the money here.

@vettz500

I did figure out how to replace that on my own, done various repairs on other electronics before. Sadly, I can't tell you a reliable source for a new screen assembly, since I got mine by a very shady way you probably won't like to reproduce xD.

Those screens are expensive as ****, don't know if the logo is really worth the money here.
The non-touchscreen version is not too bad. I'd really like to just rip into the cover to see if what ribbon cable is damaged that controls the logo, webcam and mic and see if I can get that fixed.

Did you replace just the LCD or the entire screen assembly?

@vettz500

The entire assembly. I don't know about 1080p, but the 4k version is glued in place. I tried disassembly with hot air and cracked the screen - no chance. It really is on there good.

@vettz500 @rufus8472

Could you please try out the latest release? https://github.com/BlvckBytes/RazerControl/releases

I tried packaging it, works on my machine. Chances that it works on another one aswell are pretty low, :D. Also, I added a close button, proper slider length, fixed delay bug (didn't get set on keyboard) and finally keep the right order in the dropdown, it was shuffled around before.

I'm so fed up with audio and OpenCore. It's so incredibly buggy for zero reason. I never had audio issues like this in clover.

Edit* Just did an AppleALC update. Let's see if it's more stable now.

Edit 2** Nope, same nonsense

Last edited:
@vettz500 @rufus8472

Could you please try out the latest release? https://github.com/BlvckBytes/RazerControl/releases

I tried packaging it, works on my machine. Chances that it works on another one aswell are pretty low, :D. Also, I added a close button, proper slider length, fixed delay bug (didn't get set on keyboard) and finally keep the right order in the dropdown, it was shuffled around before.
Actually, it works perfect on my laptop lol. Is there a way you could implement an autostart on boot?

@BlvckBytes
It works very well, even the sliders are now aligned;)
I removed electron from my system before, so it runs without it.
Maybe you could implement also a check if osx-razer-led is installed and if not redirect the user to the repo.

@BlvckBytes Well i made a clover build to see how the patch would perform there and same result : crash.

But the interesting thing is the log
image0.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back