Contribute
Register

OMG Best Install Experience EVER!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It took me 2 week to make my hack work properly :cry: but now I feel how easy it is to make one :lol:

Edit : still I don't know to install SL I directly installed lion with help unibeast. buying a physical copy of SL is tuff in India :crazy:

that's hot.

sad jokes aside, well done, welcome to the club.

You have join the brave the few and the awesome hacktinosh family...
For me am still waiting for those thunderbolt motherboards so i can upgrade my customacmini

Nice! I tried to do my hackintosh, but just failed to keep to stable (constant kernel panics when booting)

Could you message me your spec list and the guide you followed to do it? I really would love to get back into a hackintosh again!

Finally, once you do get things working you should clone your hard drive so you have a boot-able copy available should things go awry. This way you can restore back to that copy or at least compare the things that changed since it was all working nicely. No matter what you think, you're going to screw something up at some point. Keep a backup. You won't regret it.

that's a quote from lifehacker and it's the best advice i have taken from doing this stuff :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back