Contribute
Register

Ok I think I made a mistake

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well you can either try booting with the 1050Ti, likely using nv_disable=1 and disable the HD530 in your system bios (In this case untick 'Inject Intel' in your config file)

Or

Remove the 1050Ti and boot with HD530 (In this case tick 'Inject Intel' and add a platform ID - 0x19120000 should work), then work on the 1050Ti after your system is up and running.

In either case you will want to complete the smbios section of the config file. You can do this easily using Clover Configurator which has a little wizard to help you do this.
Ok thanks wish me luck.

Well I learnt a hard lesson in the last four sleepless day and nights I finally figure out wha the problem was with my installation the usb was not configured with the right clover for some reason it was trying to load legacy and not UEFI which is what I needed I feel like a complete Knongead and to add to complete the embarrassing moment I thought I would try and save some one else of the ordeal in UniBeast 7.1.1 the guy who created this nifty little program for got to mention to look through the app because it has every thing you need on it in including the clover UEFI pkg installer. So what can I say and I usually read these things thoroughly and open every folder with in apps to look for trojans but why I did not this time because if I had I would have found this long ago...

A special thanks to Wonkey Donkey for your help and very big +10 for you thanks for the comment and I quote " you need to change the way you thinking." and I did just that. remember UEFI not legacy for my Build.

Well I learnt a hard lesson in the last four sleepless day and nights I finally figure out wha the problem was with my installation the usb was not configured with the right clover for some reason it was trying to load legacy and not UEFI which is what I needed I feel like a complete Knongead and to add to complete the embarrassing moment I thought I would try and save some one else of the ordeal in UniBeast 7.1.1 the guy who created this nifty little program for got to mention to look through the app because it has every thing you need on it in including the clover UEFI pkg installer. So what can I say and I usually read these things thoroughly and open every folder with in apps to look for trojans but why I did not this time because if I had I would have found this long ago...

A special thanks to Wonkey Donkey for your help and very big +10 for you thanks for the comment and I quote " you need to change the way you thinking." and I did just that. remember UEFI not legacy for my Build.

We have all been caught out by little things such as this in the past so dont beat yourself up over it. Great to see you finally got to the bottom of the issue though!

:thumbup:

it says Use the Nvidia Graphics Driver that comes with OS X when I unlock it and change it to Use Nvidia Graphics Driver downloaded from Nvidia's it returns back to Use the Nvidia Graphics Driver that comes with OS X on reboot.

If you load your clover config file into Clover Configurator, there is a flag on the 'System Parameters' page, called NvidiaWeb. Make sure that is ticked. Then on the 'Boot' page, there is a flag called 'nvda_drv=1' - make sure that is NOT ticked. Then you should be good to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back