Official Clevo P150HM1/P170HM1 thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heree are my specs before i go any further

CPU: i7 2760QM
GPU: GTX 560M
RAM:16gb 1333mhz
HDD: Momentus XT 500gb

Im having the space problem as Jamie Pedder mentioned above, it says something about to root device not being able to be found. Please help!

Using UniBeast 1.3 on my USB

Okay, its asking for me to connect a keyboard. USB isn't working and I don't have bluetooth, though I have a dongle that is at work which I can get later tonight. Is there anyway around this keyboard connect part of the installation?

There are several workarounds.

Easy: Borrow a USB keyboard temporarily until you can install patched keyboard/mouse kexts.

Medium: Replace the keyboard and mouse kexts from a working version of OSX. This can be done by removing the hard drive and attaching it to another system.

Hard: Replace the kexts from the terminal prompt of a rescue boot disk.

allpromofo said:
@2MNY
The USB ports are not working. I guess ill go with the medium. Or is it possible for me to put the USB 3.0 driver kext on my installation USB and re-install? I already have the kext and was going to try that.

I don't recall the method the USB uses to copy over custom kexts. It could require some re-programing of the installer scripts.

Did you try the usb 2.0 ports or just the 3.0 ports? USB 2.0 should just work without any modification.

@2MNY
just re-installed, 2.0 ports still dont work. using my 3.0 ports ATM, they are working. when i tried using your new installation package it said that it failed. try it it again as i type....

Still didn't work.

Error: PackageKit: Domain=PKInstallErrorDomain Code=112 "An error occurred while running scripts from the package "RTC Patch.pkg" blah bla blah

A number of the patches in the installer do not work. I am not a skilled enough programmer to get them working. I have not taken down the installer download as it still includes a number of working patches, some of which can not be found elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back