Contribute
Register

Official Clevo P150HM1/P170HM1 thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
2MNY said:
@siniux
Chimera v1.8 reports 6970m is supported. It's not enough to copy the kext to the drive, you need to correct file permissions as well. Upgrade to the latest Chimera if you haven't already then install the kexts you removed from the installer with a kext utility like Kext Wizard. Also check that GraphicsEnabler=Yes is enabed in your boot settings.

Well, installed the kexts with Kext Wizard and went back to my first problem: Black Lighted Screen on Laptop and White Screen with mouse pointer on DVI. It seems like I have the login window on the Laptop Screen but can only see a "blank" side screen on the DVI.
This with the las Chimera.

Any thoughts? Thanks!

Got 10.7.4 working. Think I messed up /S/L/E permissions when I was applying patches after the update. Latest Multibeast has a lot of patches that are broken in my installer. I will try and merge them later.

I am having problems getting all p-states working. I have i7 2630qm CPU. Only multipliers 8 and 20 are working. I tried fixing my own SSDT and thi3rrr's SSDT (removed the last 2 pstates for 3.0ghz and 3.1ghz turboboost since 2630qm is 2.9ghz max).

@allpromofo
System is running better now, no lockups since I upgraded to 560m GPU and installed 10.7.4. Did get the CMOS corruption issue on shutdown just like you said. I will reboot only from now on.

In the final SSDT file I extracted (MXM related) I get parse errors with the following lines.
Code:
            Method (AF00, 0, NotSerialized)
            {
                P8XH (Zero, 0xF0, CreateWordField (ATIB, Zero, SSZE), CreateWordField (ATIB, 0x02, 
                    VERN), CreateDWordField (ATIB, 0x04, NMSK), CreateDWordField (ATIB, 0x08, SFUN))
                Store (0x0C, SSZE)
                Store (One, VERN)
                Store (0x11, NMSK)
                Store (NMSK, MSKN)
                Store (0x07, SFUN)
                Return (ATIB)
            }

CMOS reset with 10.8 GM is a fact :(((((((

P150HM doesn't start anymore

hi

i have the p150HM fropm eurocom
i7 2920 - 8Gb - Nvidia 5010M
nOTHING SEEMS TO WORK AND NOW ICAN4T GET MY LAPTOP TO BOOT NORMALLY !!!

CMOS issue ? how to reset it.

Ciao

Lion and CMOS reset problem never ends i think.. so what about Mountain Lion? i purchased it for my iMac.. but im not sure it works with my p150hm+nvidia configurated laptop... Does anybody try mountain lion and the new unibeast?

I think i found a new way to blow of CMOS reset issue... I have 2 HDD on my laptop. I installed UBUNTU 12.04 on one of them. The other one is my lion installation. I dont use "shutdown" option on lion.. i use "restart" and when comp. starts, it begins from the hdd which i installed ubuntu. Then i close comp. from the power button. Nothing crashes, nothing loses. But its not a simple short trick i know but no way.. i just 10-15 seconds more and i close my computer. Thats all...

im able to upgrade mountain lion with a new purchased 10.8 from app store... i found a new way to use ethernet... my modem has an usb port.. i use this usb port and connect internet with this method.

if you are new to install Mountain Lion with Multibeast with any hardware like mine, you must boot with this flag:

PCIRootUID=0

it works for me... the other all boot flags crashes on my experiments...

SOUND-CMOS RESET-SLEEP / WAKE problems still goes on... im still looking around for this.

Update: (05.09.2012) Sound problem fixed.. i use voodooHDA ... you must trash the AppleHDA.kext before using voodoo... you can find it here: http://yavuzmamac.com/depo/voodoo.zip... use kext utility to load it. Thanks 2MNY for his advice about sound...

Update: (07.09.2012) fingerprint is working with http://support.authentec.com/Downloads/Mac/TrueSuite.aspx ...

CMOS reset fix solved...

CMOS reset fixed by 2MNY's July 26th, 2011, 02:03 PM's ...

"Native power management for Lion is working!" title post describes how to fix it. I used this method, and from now on no need to remove CMOS battery or anything else. Just a difference what he described .. 2MNY mentioned to remove nullCPUPowerManagement.kext... but i don't... before this, when i removed this kext kernel panic appeared.. i didn't remove it and try once more, now everything goes ok...

Be sure to make back up your kext files maybe it won't work for you. Just try... If something goes wrong, reboot the machine, boot system with -x flag (safe mode) remove the kext files you have just added, and install your old kext files again. Clean the cache, or reboot the machine with -f (ignore kernel cache)

Now i'm working on a full back up and i will try to update 10.8.2...if it will succesfull, i'll try to give you an easy installation guide on P150HM machines.

I have problems with Appstore, iCloud fix... i tried many solutions but they did not work for me. I use wireless usb device (Edimax). I modified SMBios with many config. no one was worked for me. what smbios.plist i must use for P150HM to work properly with Appstore? Any idea?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back