Register

NVIDIA Releases Mountain Lion 10.8.3 Graphics Drivers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Article: NVIDIA Releases Mountain Lion 10.8.3 Graphics Drivers

Change file extension from dmg to pkg

Thanx, that worked!

i ve downloaded it on nvidia site when openning the dmg got message the dmg is not recognized ?????

rtft! ;)

Hmm, I installed it and rebooted, but when I went to the NVIDIA Driver Manager, it still shows me as using the OSX Default Driver. I've gone into the menu and selected the "Nvidia Web Driver" and then reboot, but it's still showing that it is using the OSX Default Driver. Any one else having this issue?

I doesn't switch to "Nvidia web drive", I reboot but "OSX default driver" still checked.

I changed dmg to pkg. Installation runs but fails.
Anyone else got this problem?

I cant run the nvidia drivers, when i tell it to switch from osx native ones, it still restarts running the osx drivers.

Installed, but it will not stay on Webdriver, after restart, OS X default driver chosen again :(

TonyMac, any input for this?????

Still testing- however, I did notice that all of the kexts that it loads are separate from the OS X drivers- I'm not exactly sure yet how to load them as it always restarts with OS X drivers. I'd guess that the system will load them if the OS X drivers are physically removed, however I haven't done this yet.

Here's a screenshot of the new drivers in System/Library/Extensions.

http://www.tonymacx86.com/members/t...-8-3/56336-screen-shot-2013-05-15-4-09-45-pm/

Notice "Web" after each standard driver name. Not sure how NV is doing that switching or calling that upon reboot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back