Contribute
Register

Nvidia Releases Mountain Lion 10.8.2 Graphics Drivers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Article: Nvidia Releases Mountain Lion 10.8.2 Graphics Drivers

Does someone know how to find out the I0PCIClassMatch for Geforce under windows ?

Does someone know how to find out the I0PCIClassMatch for Geforce under windows ?
Why? The NVIDIA drivers support ANY Fermi or Kepler card device ID.

HELP! I am still unable to update to 10.8.2 from 10.8. When I boot single user I am able to exit into the system, but as soon as I do my monitors act as if they are not connected. I was able to VNC into my system, and I saw in the system information that my video card (NV Geforce 460) was not properly recognized. My MB (GB P67A-UD7) doesnt have any video out, and Im no longer able to VNC in. I tried to installed the updated NVidia drivers, GraphicsEnabler=No, kexts from another post, but nothing works:banghead:. Thanks in advance for any help:thumbup:!!!

GeForce 440 doesn't wake up

My GeForce 440 doesn't wake up from sleep using 304.00.05f02 drivers in 10.8.2 Mountain lion.

Screensaver, acceleration, and CUDA are ok.

It waked up with an ATI HD 5450, so it doesn't seem to be an DSDT error.

Is someone else with this error???

To uninstall this driver and restore your original Mac OS X v10.8.2 driver, follow the steps below:

If for any reason you are unable to boot your system to the desktop and wish to restore your original Mac OS X v10.8.2 driver, you can also do so from “Single-User” mode:

STEP 1: Restart your Macintosh computer and hold down the “Command” (apple) key and the “s” key to boot into “Single User” mode.

STEP 2: When the system finishes loading to a command prompt, type the command “NVIDIARecovery” (no quotation marks), and hit the “Return” key.

STEP 3: The 304.00.05f02 driver will be uninstalled and your original Mac OS X v10.8.2 driver will be restored. The computer will then reboot automatically.

THANKS! This fixed my "stuck with grey screen at boot" problem that a few others also experienced. I'm quite happy rolling back to the vanilla 10.8.2 drivers as long as everything works well enough...

I´m currently using a Gigabyte 660Ti 2GB, running on 10.8.2.
I just installed the nvida driver package and the latest cuda package.
I also installed the (nvida driver)CL patch from latest Multibeast.

Do I need to install the "Fermi 2GB" also, from MultiBeast or will my system recognize my 2GB ?

May I know which patch it is?

Do you mean this one?

Code:
sudo perl -pi -e '$c+=s/\x8b\x81\x1c\x0c\x00\x00\xeb\x06\x8b\x81\x20\x0c\x00\x00/\xb8\x02\x00\x00\x00\x90\xeb\x06\xb8\x00\x00\x00\x00\x90/; END { printf "%s: %d substitution%s made.\n",($c==1 ? "Success" : "Error"),$c,(!$c || $c>1 ? "s" : ""); $?=($c!=1); }' /System/Library/Extensions/GeForceGLDriver.bundle/Contents/MacOS/libclh.dylib

GT 440 1g card appears to work fine now with these and the patch, dual monitors and QE/CL - affordable card for the budget minded

Tried to install this package, said I already had unto date drivers, Unpacked and and installed manually. When i rebooted grey flashing screen with loading wheel. What did i do wrong. evga gtx550ti

Tried to install this package, said I already had unto date drivers, Unpacked and and installed manually. When i rebooted grey flashing screen with loading wheel. What did i do wrong. evga gtx550ti

I am having the exact same issue with the same card and same install method.

My way of success.

INSTALLED,CRASHED,

****EDIT****

Find only the kexts from this driver, install with kextbeast , repair permissions, restart, install fermi 304 patch from multibeast, Twintech GTS 450 1GB. Just works.Dual Monitor. No blue screens on 3d. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back