Contribute
Register

NVIDIA Releases Alternate Graphics Drivers for macOS Sierra 10.12.5 (378.05.05.15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got reboots again with 10.12.5 and AGDPFix 1.3, so no difference there. I'm trying now with the iMac14,2 system definition. I do have different CPU states now, but after regenerating my SSDT the full range still seems to be there, so I guess that's okay.

Update: it still reboots. 10.12.5 and the Pascal card just does not work for me.

Try this: https://github.com/kozlek/HWSensors/issues/358

unable to play youtube videos after 10.12.5 graphics driver install on my 1060gtx it just hangs though the net is streaming the video

Just wanted to report that these drivers do work on a Geforce 560 Ti.

hello every 1 i did a install of 10.12.5 to get my new evga gtx 1080 ti ftw3 on my rig 3770k z77x-ud5h 32gb ram samsung 840pro 256gb ssd.

the insatll of 10.12.5 went ok loaded up the installer and installed 10.12.5 fine up untill i install multi beast and the web drivers, when i installed the settings on multibeast nothing seemed to have loaded audio dident work system definition did not change ect and when i installed the web drivers for the card it installed ok restarted it was showing that i was running the newest web drivers, but it still wasn't showing my card correctly and giving me full graphics acceleration after going thru the forums going thru all the relevant information and trying every thing it still dident work or maybe iv just missed some thing....... :(.

i then went back to 10.12.4 did a new insatll (which for some weird reason it took longer than 10.12.5 in making the unibeast install and installing it from unibeast to a point i thought it had just stoped working but given it time it completed both and installed fine), i then ran multibeast and to my surprise every thing that i sellected in multibeast installed fine audio, system definition ect every thing working from what iv selected from multibeast then i installed the web drivers for 10.12.4 rebooted and then it worked after reboot it's show up as gtx 1080 ti every thing seems to be working.

so for me 10.12.5 didnt work for me at all but 10.12.4 is fully up and working thanks to every 1 in the forums for all your help nice 1.

Is there a brightness fix for nvidia gtx1060 6gb ram ?please help

I'm using the GTX 1050 TI with the Nvidia drivers and a 4K display. Everything works well... except little UI lags in larger Ableton Live projects. My screen resolution is scaled down via the monitor settings. Does someone experience the same behaviour? Small UI lags on a scaled down 4k display?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back