Contribute
Register

NVIDIA Releases Alternate Graphics Drivers for macOS Sierra 10.12.1 (367.15.10.15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Z68MA-D3H board. GFX 950. Sierra. Pretty much tried it all but still getting the black screen / monitor sleep after bootup. Can login remotely but cant get the screen to show. Tried all the following:

Installed updated Nvidia driver
Updated config.plist as shown in the first post
Installed AGDPfix v1.3
Changed smbios to Mac 14,2
Tried with DP and HDMI
Plugged and unplugged DP and HDMI to see if that would get it going.

Nothing works. This is getting frustrating. Anyone else have any ideas or similar issues.

EDIT: removed post.

Last edited:
Z68MA-D3H board. GFX 950. Sierra. Pretty much tried it all but still getting the black screen / monitor sleep after bootup. Can login remotely but cant get the screen to show. Tried all the following:

Installed AGDPfix v1.3
Tried with DP and HDMI

Nothing works. This is getting frustrating. Anyone else have any ideas or similar issues.

For me, mine did the same thing, I posted just a few posts before you yesterday. But it was my fault for changing the system to MacPro. When I put it back to iMac 14.2 the display port connection to my GTX 760 worked fine. Didnt need any tweaks in the normal install method for Sierra.

Installed AGDPfix v1.3
Tried with DP and HDMI

I am in the same situation as yours. Getting the black screen with both DP and HDMI. I too updated the Config.plist and installed the driver. I am kind of stuck and do not know what to try next.

pascal support yet? comon nvidia we are almost on 10.12.2 already

pascal support yet? comon nvidia we are almost on 10.12.2 already

I too am waiting on Pascal support. I just spent $200 CAD on a 950 that can be returned until January.

367.15.10.25b6 via updater
& 10.12.2 Beta 5 (16C60b)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back