Contribute
Register

NVIDIA Releases Alternate Graphics Drivers for macOS Sierra 10.12.1 (367.15.10.15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good afternoon, I come to you as my last resort since I am desperate.
I've updated The Captain to Sierra, and when I install the latest nvidia drivers, currently those of 10.12.1, when I reboot the pc, before I finish loading the apple bar, the computer restarts me ... and for To enter it, I have to inject nv_disable = 1, which cancels the graphics of my gtx970, I can not find any solution and I hope you can help me, PLEASE I ASK YOU, I'M DESPERATE !! thank you very much for everything

The flags that I use from the Captain are (GraphicsEnabler = No, -no-zp nvda_drv = 1 which I deleted), besides that in Graphics injected I have intel in Yes and amd and nvidia in No, I do not know that more can be changed For me to work ... is the only bug, since the sound works me perfectly with the drivers of multibeast

Hi have solved all the problem with these step, my setup is essentially composed by a Gigabyte Z170X-Gaming 5, Intel 6700K overclocked to 4,6GHz, 16 Gb Ram Ballistic sports running at 2400MHz, EVGA GTX970 SSC2.0 4Gb and OS X Sierra 10.12.1

at login the system recognise the Nvidia 970 as: Display 7Mb

1: installed the last Nvidia Web Driver, use the link on page one of these thread. DO NOT RESTART I have a black display after the apple logo If restart after nvidia installer.

2: mount the EFI partition using EFI Mounter and edit the config.plist:

<key>Inject</key>
<dict>
<key>ATI</key>
<false/>
<key>Intel</key>
<true/>
<key>NVidia</key>
<false/>
</dict>

and

<key>SystemParameters</key>
<dict>
<key>InjectKexts</key>
<string>YES</string>
<key>InjectSystemID</key>
<true/>
<key>NvidiaWeb</key>
<true/>
</dict>

3: Run Multibeast 9.0.1 using these settings:

Quick Starts:
-UEFI Boot Mode

Drivers:
-Intel Generic AHCI SATA
- both fake SMC Plugins and HW monitor
- IntelMausiEthernet v2.2.0
- 7/8/9 Series USB Support
- Increase Max Port Limit

Build and restart, after that I have the 970 running and CUDA core correctly running.

Thanks to all the people on these fantastic forum.

FL

Hello Everyone,

My GTX970 works. I did the same as mentioned by flaviolenzi.

To add to it I did not install the 7/8/9 USB support and I also deleted nv_disable=1 in clover. Now for the rest of the mac

While not identical,
  • Mac 10.12.1: HD530 via motherboard HDMI -> 3440x1440 (50hz) monitor.
  • Windows 10: MSI 1080 DisplayPort -> 3440x1440 (100hz)
Works well but still waiting like everyone else for native 1080 drivers.

Hi Nabbz, I would very much like to know how you managed to dual boot Hackintosh and Windows using HD540 and 1080. I am planning to buy something similar to yours and would love to have some kind of guide to make this possible. I am planning to use GIGABYTE H170N-WIFI, 6700 and 1080. Thx in advanced!

Reactions: Twa
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back