Contribute
Register

NVIDIA Releases Alternate Graphics Drivers for macOS High Sierra 10.13.3 (387.10.10.10.25)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then I tried reinstalling .156 using SIP 0x00, but same problem
Don't enable SIP, it has nothing to do with this problem.

My Z97x with dual 1070s had lag so reverted to 104
My H61m with a 1030 has no lag at all on 156

Both using same imac 14.2 setting , very strange.

Nvidia driver might not like dual cards on this release , or just has a few bugs.
No problem it is not like they have full function like PC drivers ( No Physx SLI ect) so version should not make much diference.

I tried .104, it seems fixed at first, then as I experiment more, it's not really fixed but kept to a minimal. For example, with the newest web driver on 10.13.3, every time I close a Safari window, there is noticeable lag, the whole screen freezes a second or two, but with the .104 driver, you have to really shake the cursor to notice the lag.

n RX 480 from an old build I could put in but considering Hig

Just checking - does anyone running on a GeForce 9xx have the latest web drivers (156) running properly?

Can I recommend an edit to the first post - to note that there are issues with this set of drivers in bold and red?

Can I recommend an edit to the first post - to note that there are issues with this set of drivers in bold and red?

I mean . . . I do think it's pretty much a given that you should always check with others before any major updates if you don't have any test hardware yourself. See what the general consensus is before you pull the trigger. Not just true of hackintoshing, but of any major OS, driver, or firmware update. Stuff is broken all the time. And hell is being an early adopter . . .

Yes someone should mention that the drivers are buggy in emphasised text at the top of post #1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back