Contribute
Register

NVIDIA Releases Alternate Graphics Drivers for macOS High Sierra 10.13.0 (378.10.10.10.15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those of you with issues, did you upgrade through App Store like suggested, or do a clean install? I just upgraded from 10.12.6, and had no issues with the driver or getting sound to work. Boots up faster than my real Macs....
Which order did you install? OS then Web drivers or other way around.

I have made a clear installation of Sierra, and now I wait Official Nvidia driver, MultiBeast, etc.

Screen Shot 2017-09-27 at 10.57.28 AM.png

[WORKING] HP 6300 pro, i5-3470, 256 SSD, 20GB, GeForce GTX 1050Ti. New NVIDIA Web Drivers working perfectly, I only had to download web package and reboot after install and everything was working fine.

Last edited:
I confirmed that install NVWebDriverLibValFix.kext into L/E then install webdriver, lilu 1.1.7 + Nvidiafix 1.1.3 worked for me.

Last edited:
I confirmed that install NVWebDriverLibValFix.kext into L/E then install webdriver, lilu 1.1.7 + Nvidiafix 1.1.3 worked for me.
I wouldn't post your serial here if you've got all your stuff like iMessage working...

Which order did you install? OS then Web drivers or other way around.
I had 10.12.5 with working nvidia drivers. Used the terminal trick to get them working on 10.12.6. Upgraded VIA App Store, and then waited for the drivers to come out.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-09-27 at 10.03.20 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-09-27 at 10.03.20 AM.png
    1,010.7 KB · Views: 145
Any one tried these new drivers with an LG 5K monitor to see if you can get that working on 5K or at least 4k? Does sound and video options work?

Fixed by installing NVWebDriverLibValFix.kext !
Now webdrivers works on gtx 970

Try smbios 14,2 and unedited apple graphics kext. I have a 4790k and only enabled sip and installed web driver, and it works. I dont have lilu or anything like that.

I tried with 14,2 smbios and installed with sip enabled so there was no error message and nvidia logo shown in notification area.
After reboot, i now get a black screen with mouse Cursor. Still no working Graphics. Any idea?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back