Contribute
Register

NVIDIA Releases Alternate Graphics Drivers for 10.9.3 (334.01.01f01)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear All Please HELP !!!

recently updated from 10.9.2 to 10.9.3 .... after that, i get no signal out of my GTX 780 neither hdmi nor dvi. So idid a CLEAN install of 10.9.3 with unibeast, blah blah blah. and i first installed the multi beast profiles, and i do get signal out of my card till then. Until after i install the latest Cuda Driver and this 334.01.01f01 Web Driver, i get no signals again.... i can only see my computer through VNC viewing...
i also put the nvda_drv=1 into boot.plist already.

Please help!!! Really frustrated

-H

I got the same issue on a z87n-WIFI and a gtx 770. let me know if you figure out a solution. I had to revert back to 10.9.2

how do you revert back to 10.9.2 ? would u have to find a 10.9.2 installation and re-install it?

Just FYI---the 10.9.3 update seems to have completely resolved the Fermi/Kepler/others power throttling issue. Using either the included drivers or the new Nvidia web drivers. No more stuck high power usage when using OpenCL apps (and no, I have never used the OpenCL patch that disables OpenCL to prevent this bug). Verified on a GTX680 2GB.

Hello all,

I need help. Im using 10.9.1 everythings perfect. but then I just updated my os to 10.9.3 then I see only black screen after booting. what I have to do ? please help !

laptop specs; acer aspire 5935G, nvidia GeForce GT 240M 1GB

New nVidia CUDA driver released, link below for those who wish to download and install manually. Confirmed to work with GTX 780

NVIDIA CUDA 6.0.46 FOR MAC OS X RELEASE

nVidia CUDA v6.0.46.png

I have a UP2414Q and GTX 770 and worked after web drivers installation.

Only works in 1080p 30 Hz mode though. Other modes have only 30.3 Hz and they give me black screen.

Stock drivers allow me 30Hz in every resolution so I reverted.

HDMI audio is working fine with both drivers.

This is awesome! I am using a gtx 760 and my computer automatically updated to 10.9.3

I was using MacAndor's opencl fix to allow the gpu clock to come down after using opencl accelerated applications like quicklook and preview. The new nvidia driver install was much easier and the gpu clocks come down like they should as well!

Both CUDA and graphic drivers running fine in my 10.9.3 system.I had to manually update the latest CUDA driver though.

This seems to have worked with my GTX 780, but there are a few issues.

1. It is displayed as "NVIDIA Chip Model 8 MB"

2. I can't set it to any other resolution.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back