Contribute
Register

NVIDIA Launches "Maxwell" GeForce GTX 750 and 750 ti Graphics Cards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apple's beta FAQ https://appleseed.apple.com/sp/betaprogram/faq states:

"the pre-release software is Apple confidential information. For example, don’t install the pre-release Apple software on any systems you don't directly control or that you share with others, don’t blog, post screen shots, tweet or publicly post information about the pre-release Apple software, and don't discuss the pre-release Apple software with or demonstrate it to others who are not in the OS X Beta Program. For clarity, if Apple has publicly disclosed technical information about the pre-release software then it is no longer considered confidential."

Your account may be suspended if you continue to ask about or post confidential information that we have to remove.

Apple's beta FAQ https://appleseed.apple.com/sp/betaprogram/faq states:

"the pre-release software is Apple confidential information. For example, don’t install the pre-release Apple software on any systems you don't directly control or that you share with others, don’t blog, post screen shots, tweet or publicly post information about the pre-release Apple software, and don't discuss the pre-release Apple software with or demonstrate it to others who are not in the OS X Beta Program. For clarity, if Apple has publicly disclosed technical information about the pre-release software then it is no longer considered confidential."

Your account may be suspended if you continue to ask about or post confidential information that we have to remove.

apologies - wasn't aware

@ byransays
could you please post your current "clover.plist" regarding this thread anyways please?
Crossing fingers my post may survive...

Here you go.

Much appreciated - unfortunately need to learn few more things:

Did you use nvidea webdriver version 334.01.02f02 or 334.01.20a14 ?
Did you install whole .pkg or just picked/added the .kext files? If just .kext, which ? (NVDAGM100HalWeb.kext?)

Crossing fingers ..

Did you use nvidea webdriver version 334.01.02f02 or 334.01.20a14 ?
Did you install whole .pkg or just picked/added the .kext files? If just .kext, which ? (NVDAGM100HalWeb.kext?)

Damn, I don't wanne use Windoze - will donate a beer for help ;)

Now 10.9.5 is out I can ask if it contains any goodies or is it still wait for Yosemite?

No joy with 10.9.5! :( Looks like we'll have to wait for Yosemite to see if Maxwell will be supported. Bummer.

Yosemite GM is almost out for developers and I can't find anything online to confirm Maxwell support.

My 750 ti card is being tired as well setting with no value!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back