MacBook Pro, Mac mini
Classic Mac
Apple, PowerBook
Mobile Phone
iOS
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
I am very curious about this as well, have been keeping an eye out for this card. I would love for this card to work in OSX a it would fit very nicely in my silverstone ft03 min (mITX) build.

I'm considering getting one of the longer version (non reference design coolers) with twin fans and a big passive sink. I bet you I could just pop the fans off and have this thing passive cooled. At 60W TDP it should be no sweat. Currently the fastest passive cooled nvidia card is the GT 640 with a TDP of 65W and not a massive sink on it. No plans to OC for me or anything like that.

Motherboard
Homebuilt
CPU
i5-2500
Graphics
GTX 465
Mac
Mac mini
Classic Mac
Classic, eMac, iMac, PowerBook
Mobile Phone
iOS
Excited to see some test results if it can be made to work! I'm looking for a replacement for my GTX 465 since it runs super hot...

Motherboard
WIN7
CPU
E3-1230V2
Graphics
HD6850
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
Heard from MacVidCards that the Maxwell architecture is not yet supported, but the TITAN Black has drivers in the Beta Web Drivers.
bad news...just want to buy one EVGA GTX750 yesterday

Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
I feel like ive shot myself in the foot, ive got an OSX/Windows Dual boot but fancy this GPU.

Hope it will work

Motherboard
Z68X-UD3H-B3 (EUFI)
CPU
Intel 2500K
Graphics
XFX 6870
Mac
MacBook Air
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
iOS
received my EVGA Superclocked 750 ti this morning...here are my observations, also feel free to correct me if I'm doing something noobish because this is my first NVIDIA card ^^ (was always a AMD fanboy until now)

Can only boot into Mavericks 10.9.1 with nv_disable=1 kernel flag...

I think Unibeast has GraphicsEnabler=No by default.

Installs fine on my MSI Z77IA-E53 with Patched Bios, Identifies as Nvidia Chip Model (see Screen shot)

But I get the screen tearing when I open up Safari, etc (is there a 'fix' for that)

Tried installing the Nvidia Web Drivers from here

http://www.tonymacx86.com/graphics/123974-nvidia-web-drivers-10-9-x-mavericks-found.html

Selected the Nvidia Drivers > Rebooted > KP

The web drivers automatically add the nvda_drv=1 kernel flags

Tried on System Definition 3,1 and 5,1 same thing.

Thats my experience so far, feel free to point me in the right direction if you notice something wrong...but it seems we will have to wait for the 10.9.2 release...

Attachments

Motherboard
Lenovo ThinkCentre M83
CPU
i5 4670
Graphics
Nvidia gtx 750ti
Mac
MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
Android
Thankyou for the feedback. I'm very interested on this card. Please update as soon as you find a workaround, although we will probably have to wait until next drivers are released.

tonymacx86

Administrator
Staff member
Motherboard
GA-Z270X-UD5
CPU
Core i3-7100
Graphics
HD 630
Mac
MacBook Pro, Mac mini
Classic Mac
Apple, PowerBook
Mobile Phone
iOS
received my EVGA Superclocked 750 ti this morning...here are my observations, also feel free to correct me if I'm doing something noobish because this is my first NVIDIA card ^^ (was always a AMD fanboy until now)

Can only boot into Mavericks 10.9.1 with nv_disable=1 kernel flag...

I think Unibeast has GraphicsEnabler=No by default.

Installs fine on my MSI Z77IA-E53 with Patched Bios, Identifies as Nvidia Chip Model (see Screen shot)

But I get the screen tearing when I open up Safari, etc (is there a 'fix' for that)

Tried installing the Nvidia Web Drivers from here

http://www.tonymacx86.com/graphics/123974-nvidia-web-drivers-10-9-x-mavericks-found.html

Selected the Nvidia Drivers > Rebooted > KP

The web drivers automatically add the nvda_drv=1 kernel flags

Tried on System Definition 3,1 and 5,1 same thing.

Thats my experience so far, feel free to point me in the right direction if you notice something wrong...but it seems we will have to wait for the 10.9.2 release...
Thanks for reporting your results- looks like the support is just not there, and the new Maxwell GPU can't use the Kepler GK100 kext. I guess it could take a new Mac with one of these to have support.