Contribute
Register

Nvidia GTX 650 Ti Boost

Status
Not open for further replies.
GraphicsEnabler=No
and try disabling internal graphic in your bios, it work for me.
You are a life saver! Thank you so much for telling me to disable integrated graphics, didn't even know I had it enabled. I went to check, and turned it off, and now it boots perfectly!

So just to recap, after much troubleshooting, I figured out the latest version of MultiBeast/Chimera wouldn't work with my hackintosh. After downgrading, safe mode would let the installer and computer boot. At the end, I figured out that you need to install the iMac13,1 system definition in order for a hackintosh to boot with this card. This was what was messing me up, just like I figured out that you need to install the Mac mini definition if you are using integrated graphics. Thank you to all of you who replied, you all helped me in one way or another. I'm so glad I was able to get this working.

Where do you instal the iMac 13,1? and the Mac mini?

Do you have to reinstall mac os x? x_x

What I had to do is use MultiBeast to install the new system definition. All the other drivers are the same. This card now works like a breeze!

UPDATE: I figured out that I needed the graphics patch, as I was running 6-series motherboard with an Ivy Bridge CPU. I also needed to disable integrated graphics in BIOS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back