1. Android
  2. iOS
Hi everyone,

Build here is:
Motherboard: GIGABYTE GA-Z68A-D3H-B3
Graphics Card: EVGA GTX 650 Ti Boost
8 GB Corsair Vengeance LP RAM
Intel Core i5 3570K Quad-Core

I just received an EVGA GTX 650 Ti Boost, and I was coming from integrated graphics. My hackintosh now freezes on boot at the Apple logo. Any help would be greatly appreciated, as I really don't want to have to take out my graphics card every time I want to use OS X. Thanks in advance!

BUMP on this. I have a GTX 650 Ti Boost SC and also trying to troubleshoot setup on a recently setup hackintosh with the update to 10.8.4

Anyone? Bueller?

Boot flag: GraphicsEnabler=No

Boot flag: GraphicsEnabler=No

You know, turning off the GraphicsEnabler hadn't been working at all and then I just updated to the new Multibeast 5.4 featured on the homepage of Tony86 and set the GE = No. Restarted...and it friggin' worked this time!

Seems to be running like a champ...to the OP, possibly try doing the full 10.8.4 update and then running the new multibeast. Go to Boot Load Options and select just the GraphicsEnabler=No.

Shut down, put in the card, plug in the power, power up...it may just take for you this time!

How did you manage to get to use the mouse and keyboard? My computer takes forever to boot any Mac partition (installer or main ML install, I tried booting installer as well) and then takes even longer to get user input (eg mouse and keyboard). More help would be greatly appreciated!

You know, turning off the GraphicsEnabler hadn't been working at all and then I just updated to the new Multibeast 5.4 featured on the homepage of Tony86 and set the GE = No. Restarted...and it friggin' worked this time!

Seems to be running like a champ...to the OP, possibly try doing the full 10.8.4 update and then running the new multibeast. Go to Boot Load Options and select just the GraphicsEnabler=No.

Shut down, put in the card, plug in the power, power up...it may just take for you this time!

Could you possibly post a link to your chameleon boot plist? I think that would aid my troubleshooting process. Thanks!

What were your steps?

You mean troubleshooting steps? I put in the graphics card and set the flag to GraphicsEnabler=No, and bootup was unsuccessful. I tried verbose to see what was going on, and it stops at PCI Configuration Begin or something. I tried booting with -x -f -v GraphicsEnabler=No, and after 5 minutes computer booted up, and after about 10 extra minutes my computer booted up, however it was in safe mode. I was told this card worked out of the box with ML, and am very disappointed.

GraphicsEnabler=No
and try disabling internal graphic in your bios, it work for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back