ATI5750
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
14204653321.jpg

i found this problem on gigabyte nvidia gtx 560ti. music still running but computer cant respond with keyboard/mouse click or move. now i am running on yosemite 10.10.1
this problem found in maverick before . it come 2 time per day.

Then i press restart button.

14204653322.jpg

- affter restart It show up this. "A graphics problem has been detected" (I am use web driver and cuda lastest version)

- "A graphics problem has been detected" show sometime while I play games such as cs gobal , sc2 , dota 2

14204653323.jpg

this info from opengl extensions viewer

14204660981.jpg

from system info

14204653324.jpg

This normal ? It not smooth in red ?

14204664181.jpg

This launchpad. i think ok.

- i try feezefix app but not help
- now I use web driver
- the same problem on osx driver
- safari and chrome can play youtube
- safari start delay i think ( 1 sec ) or it default
- on safari some website lag when i scroll mouse (when use osx driver but nvidia web driver no problem)
- already set detect pci16x first
- GraphicsEnabler=Yes
- try defination MacPro3,1 , MacPro6,1 not help (now i use MacPro6,1)

Should I buy new graphics card ?

- gtx 970
- gtx 770
- gtx 750ti
- gtx 650

All of above Run smooth ?
I want smooth graphics card work with oob.

Thank you all.

I have the same issue. Not the squares but it freezes, and safari especially causes problems with my computer. Chrome is much smoother so I've been using it. However, when loading graphics intesive apps it freezes and I lose my progress. Plus, with VLC many files are glitchy when loading. Sometimes the entire computer just freezes.

I think this is also the reason I can't see my default resolution (1280x768) in the display settings. SwitchResX is a workaround for this but I need a fix, too!

Yep, same here, at least the freezes and the "A graphics problem has been detected" error message, but in various ways:

• Sometimes my system freezes (beachball) for no reason, and after two or three minutes it "unfreezes" and takes me to the login screen, and as soon as I log back in, the "graphics problem" message pops up.

• When playing games (for example Planetary Annihilation), the game crashes for no logical reason and quits, leaving me at the desktop with the "Report error to apple" message.

• When using Photoshop, it sometimes freezes, the fans start going like crazy, and it never goes back to normal. I have to force reboot via reboot button and when I'm back on the desktop, sometimes the "graphics problem" message appears, sometimes it does not.

• Also another program (Sigma PhotoPro) I use for RAW file editing crashes.

• (Might not be related to the 560ti, but also once Spotify was playing and suddenly the sound quality got worse and worse, sounding lo-fi / 8bit)

I have no idea what to do to fix this :(
So any ideas are warmly welcome!

Anyone still with this issue?

It's bag and very frustrating!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back