- Jul 31, 2012
- Mountain Lion 10.8.2
- Core i7 2600k
- Classic Mac
- Mobile Phone
i found this problem on gigabyte nvidia gtx 560ti. music still running but computer cant respond with keyboard/mouse click or move. now i am running on yosemite 10.10.1
this problem found in maverick before . it come 2 time per day.
Then i press restart button.
- affter restart It show up this. "A graphics problem has been detected" (I am use web driver and cuda lastest version)
- "A graphics problem has been detected" show sometime while I play games such as cs gobal , sc2 , dota 2
this info from opengl extensions viewer
from system info
This normal ? It not smooth in red ?
This launchpad. i think ok.
- i try feezefix app but not help
- now I use web driver
- the same problem on osx driver
- safari and chrome can play youtube
- safari start delay i think ( 1 sec ) or it default
- on safari some website lag when i scroll mouse (when use osx driver but nvidia web driver no problem)
- already set detect pci16x first
- try defination MacPro3,1 , MacPro6,1 not help (now i use MacPro6,1)
Should I buy new graphics card ?
- gtx 970
- gtx 770
- gtx 750ti
- gtx 650
All of above Run smooth ?
I want smooth graphics card work with oob.
Thank you all.