Contribute
Register

nVidia GT 610 under Mojave PB9

Status
Not open for further replies.
NVidia will likely not update their drivers until Mojave is officially released.

Hi, my computer doesn´t boot completlely . it hang up here , i have a gt 610 to. I tried your option with your kext, but it doesn´t work.

Attachments

• IMG_2289.jpeg
    IMG_2289.jpeg
    3.3 MB · Views: 146
Hey everyone, I managed to finish installing and booting my Mojave clean installation without hassle, the first issue I encountered however was with choppy graphics, videos on YouTube work fine and are crystal clear at 1080p without any issue, the screen resolution is scaled correctly but I had to to use the mouse cursor enlarger under accessibility settings in order to see the pointer otherwise it doesn't show, the only way to not do that was to boot with nv_disable=1.

I'm just wondering if installing Cuda can add acceleration and fix this choppiness? I would have tried this myself but I reverted back to my El Capitan CCC backup and won't bother with Mojave unless my Graphics Card is fully operational.

View attachment 349614

you have config.plist file and EFI folder ? if Yes please share me.
Otherwise tell me how the graphics support in macOS Moajave.

Hey everyone, I managed to finish installing and booting my Mojave clean installation without hassle, the first issue I encountered however was with choppy graphics, videos on YouTube work fine and are crystal clear at 1080p without any issue, the screen resolution is scaled correctly but I had to to use the mouse cursor enlarger under accessibility settings in order to see the pointer otherwise it doesn't show, the only way to not do that was to boot with nv_disable=1.

I'm just wondering if installing Cuda can add acceleration and fix this choppiness? I would have tried this myself but I reverted back to my El Capitan CCC backup and won't bother with Mojave unless my Graphics Card is fully operational.

View attachment 349614
you have config.plist file and EFI folder ? if Yes please share me.
Otherwise tell me how the graphics support in macOS Moajave.

@dhano1359, please update your profile (account details) with your Motherboard, CPU and iGPU or Graphics Card(s).
If you have a prebuilt computer enter make and model instead of motherboard.
The Rules said:
Profiles are mandatory so that others can assist you.

hi! i have the same Nvidia gt 610 2gb but i can´t too boot with the video card so i need to take off and use the motherboard plug, so i want to know if you use some kext or you buy an ati video card an model work it

View attachment 349614
In My case it shows an error during installation "no package were elegible to install and contact your manufacturer" this not only in case of mojave but it shows every version above yosimite please help eventhough i update the system date then i can't gt rid of it

Every macOs version above yosimite shows an error during installation says "no package were eleigible to install and contact your manufacturer" help please!!
My specs i3-2120
nvidia gt610 zotac version
4gb ram
Secondary specs were asus r558uq laptop with intel hd620 and nvidia 940mx 8gb ram shows same error

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back