Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi guys!
I was using my El Capitan system for abt 1,5 year. The graphics card was GTX 450.
But now it's upgraded to NVIDIA GeForce GTX1050, and it's actually stoped to see my graphics card.
System is still working, but it shows that the graphics card is - unknown.

Any advice, maybe someone had same problem?

Request immediate help!!!))

Guess what?! You didn't read the posts here on the Nvidia 10 series graphics cards where there are numerous posts asking the same question.

There is no Apple nor Nvidia support for the Pascal series graphics cards, yet. We are hoping for support soon. But, we're all in a "Hurry up and Wait!" state right now. Tonymacx86 will post a new sticky thread here when they are released. So, monitor the Graphics forum section...and do your research before post a question.

Guess what?! You didn't read the posts here on the Nvidia 10 series graphics cards where there are numerous posts asking the same question.

There is no Apple nor Nvidia support for the Pascal series graphics cards, yet. We are hoping for support soon. But, we're all in a "Hurry up and Wait!" state right now. Tonymacx86 will post a new sticky thread here when they are released. So, monitor the Graphics forum section...and do your research before post a question.

I made a lot of research before ask here. And there was no info abt that particular graphics card.
Anyway thanks, is it anyway how I can delete this post? Can't find delete button)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back