Graphics
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
  2. Other
Hey There,

I don't know if this is the right place to post my question, but I've been struggling for weeks trying to successfully boot my Mackintosh (El Capitan 10.11.4) using the HDMI port on my Nvidia Geforce 9800 GT, I've tried so many things, and nothing worked so far.

I tried to install the Nvidia Web Driver (with inject nvidia sets to false in clover config file), the machine keeps rebooting , and the only way to boot is to disable video acceleration with nv_disable=1.(kernel panics when i enable nvidia injection).

I also tried to set FakeCPUID, used MacPro3,1/4,1/5,1 iMac 14,1/14,2 profiles with no luck :banghead:

Machine works very smooth using the D-SUB port on my graphics card (with inject nvidia=true).

Really appreciate it if someone could help.

Regards

Same issue here...anyone know the fix?

Hey There,

I don't know if this is the right place to post my question, but I've been struggling for weeks trying to successfully boot my Mackintosh (El Capitan 10.11.4) using the HDMI port on my Nvidia Geforce 9800 GT, I've tried so many things, and nothing worked so far.

I tried to install the Nvidia Web Driver (with inject nvidia sets to false in clover config file), the machine keeps rebooting , and the only way to boot is to disable video acceleration with nv_disable=1.(kernel panics when i enable nvidia injection).

I also tried to set FakeCPUID, used MacPro3,1/4,1/5,1 iMac 14,1/14,2 profiles with no luck :banghead:

Machine works very smooth using the D-SUB port on my graphics card (with inject nvidia=true).

Really appreciate it if someone could help.

Regards

Me three. Can anyone chime in on getting the HDMI working?

Me the fourth. I guess no one is trying because its an old card, maybe the one who can really solve this issue does not have this card, I have read many posts and tried many solutions as you did, but unfortunately with no luck, what bothers me more that this card is already supported by os x, interesting... how come the hdmi does not work?!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back