CPU
Intel Core i7-4930K Ivy Bridge Processor 3.40 GHz,
Graphics
Gigabyte NVIDIA GTX 970 G1 Gaming Edition
Mac
  1. Mac mini
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
I'm trying to install Yosemite on NP700Z5C Samsung Chronos series7 Laptop. After first loading screen (gray with logo), maybe when graphics is enabled, screen going to messed up, with strange colors and size.. and it's impossible to going ahead.. I've already boot with GraphicsEnabler=No and "Graphics Mode" Flags.. but not works!

Graphic Card is Nvidia 640M (full tech specs here)

Thanks for helps!

Last edited:
I'm trying to install Yosemite on NP700Z5C Samsung Chronos series7 Laptop. After first loading screen (gray with logo), maybe when graphics is enabled, screen going to messed up, with strange colors and size.. and it's impossible to going ahead.. I've already boot with GraphicsEnabler=No and "Graphics Mode" Flags.. but not works!

Graphic Card is Nvidia 640M (full tech specs here)

Thanks for helps!

The site you linked shows "Optimus". 
The discrete graphics capability in a switched dual-GPU configuration is not supported with OS X on hacks. Best you can do is disable the discrete part with SSDT/DSDT patches.

For your system, you should use Clover... http://www.tonymacx86.com/yosemite-...oting-os-x-installer-laptops-clover-uefi.html

Please provide complete details in your profile/signature
(Profile/Settings link in upper right corner of this site)

System: manufacturer/model + bootloader(Clover/Chameleon/Chimera)
CPU: detailed CPU model + motherboard chipset
Graphics: all graphics devices + laptop internal screen resolution

For example, typical Ivy laptop:
System: HP ProBook 4540s (Clover)
CPU: i5-3320m/HM76
Graphics: HD4000, 1366x768

Use CPU-Z on Windows to find CPU (Core iX-xxx) and motherboard chipset (HMxx), and graphics capabilities. For a laptop, these details are important and affect critical installation procedures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back