Contribute
Register

Notice for Gigabyte's Z77, H77, B75 motherboards and UEFI

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Yoshy Take a look at the golden builds. They show the steps to get through the post install stage. Especially slugnet's video editor. That's what I followed, and it worked fine. Good luck!

Hi all,

It seems that we all get stuck at the same place. I also worked on for already hours and did many installs with always the same effect: Boot is stopping at blank screen with apple logo.

- I did resets and reviews of the BIOS
- I installed OSX with Unibeast, MultiBeast and tagged UserDSDT and Atheros Network Driver as a minimum. Audio can be handled later.
- The installation works but doesn't boot.
- Some websites as well as the top sites view in Safari are flickering, and in general the video quality is not very good.
- When booting with -v, the message CPU not recognized, power management failed... appears
- Later, and after a lot of lecture in the forums, I think that this may be in relation with the HD4000 support issue.
- The chimera install seems to not work properly, and a manual injection seems to be complicated.

Am I on the right way?
Did anybody solve this boot issue? How?
Where and how can I change the HD 4000 settings?

Any help is welcome, for my first Hackintosh - Thanks

My build:
GA-H77-DS3H, i7-3770, Kingston HyperX 2x8GB 1600, Samsung 830SSD 256GB, 2TB HDD, CoolerMaster case & 460W PowerSupply

@razvanduta

That Multibeast.tiff was EVERYTHING I needed! I have the same build as you and I got the audio working by selecting the ALC898 driver under "Without DSDT" instead of "With DSDT". Thanks for the post!

You are right…
I reinstalled and all was good…!
Corei3 video is total crap though…
Flash does not work...

Use the boot flag GraphicsEnabler=No, that worked for me when i had the same problem

where do I set that ?…
Sorry...

where do I see QE/CI acceleration ?
I can't see that…

in System info it says…
TYPE GPU
Bus Built in
Device ID 0x0102
REVISION ID 0x0009
Kernal Extension info: No Kext Loaded

That's it...

hey there! im a total noob but really want to build my own hackintosh and I am looking to get the exact system as you have. Clearly you had some issues when you first installed osx.. how is it running now? does everything work and is stable? it would be so awesome to let me know or give me any information that can help me with my build, to avoid any issues. I saw the .tiff you posted with the multibeast settings you inputed.. hopefully I can plug that in and get everything to work. any information or insight would be really cool thanks so much!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back