Contribute
Register

NootRX

Another update for NootRX appeared about an hour ago, 'Updates for macOS 14.4' edition is good news for those waiting to update macOS, ie 'Me', to the latest version.

Have been waited for the latest version whole day
I updated my sonoma, and then it ruined...

Apologies

Before starting, I'm trying to confirm exact steps here to go from a fully working build with an RX 580 on latest Monterey ... to an RX 6750XT with NootRX

Does post 2 from @Edhawk cover my situation completely?

Another update for NootRX appeared about an hour ago, 'Updates for macOS 14.4' edition is good news for those waiting to update macOS, ie 'Me', to the latest version.

Plugin developers and hardware manufacturers are asking not to update to macOS Sonoma 14.4 - the update breaks the iLok licensing system and work with USB devices. Projects crash, DAWs crash, changes don't save, suffering and pain are everywhere...

Apologies

Before starting, I'm trying to confirm exact steps here to go from a fully working build with an RX 580 on latest Monterey ... to an RX 6750XT with NootRX

Does post 2 from @Edhawk cover my situation completely?
Pretty much!, either disable or remove WEG and replace with the NootRX kext. You’ll have to remove any device properties for the kext to work.

Pretty much!, either disable or remove WEG and replace with the NootRX kext. You’ll have to remove any device properties for the kext to work.

Thank you! Very excited to try this!

Back