Graphics
IntelHD4000/1366x768
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi I made fresh install of Yosemite I had few bumps getting to where it is now and everything looks like is working well but I have no sound. When I used multi beast I couldn't get the sound to work at all and I kept getting voodoo improperly installed please reinstalled. :banghead: attached is a copy of my ioreg.

Please help and thank you

Attachments

• JoelsMac.ioreg
    1.3 MB · Views: 171
Hi I made fresh install of Yosemite I had few bumps getting to where it is now and everything looks like is working well but I have no sound. When I used multi beast I couldn't get the sound to work at all and I kept getting voodoo improperly installed please reinstalled. :banghead: attached is a copy of my ioreg.

Please help and thank you

If you want to use VoodooHDA, just repair permissions and rebuild cache...

Audio: Best result with patched AppleHDA. Google 'patch AppleHDA guide'. Search for suitable AppleHDA or patch it yourself. Apply appropriate DSDT patches.

DSDT patches you need for AppleHDA: https://github.com/RehabMan/Laptop-DSDT-Patch
Apply: "Audio Layout 12" (change layout-id from 12 to the layout-id used by the patched AppleHDA)
Apply: "IRQ Fix"

Determine layout-id from patched AppleHDA.kext:

First you need to know your codec id in decimal. Then look in the Info.plist for AppleHDAHardwareConfigDriver.kext (in PlugIns), find your codec id under HDAConfigDefault (there may be many entries in a sloppy patched AppleHDA or only one). The LayoutID that matches your codec id is the layout id you need.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back