Contribute
Register

No sound after sleep - Probook clover

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, just saw that..is included, sorry! :( (still have no sound though)
Here is my latest resulted zip: View attachment 183889

Thanks for your patience Rehabman. :)

According to ioreg, audio is working. How are you testing it? Make sure you have the speakers selected in SysPrefs->Sound.

According to ioreg, audio is working. How are you testing it? Make sure you have the speakers selected in SysPrefs->Sound.

Yes, the "Internal Speakers" option is enabled in SysPref. I'm testing this via YouTube. It's very weird that i have no sound (i don't think my speakers are broken or something).

Yes, the "Internal Speakers" option is enabled in SysPref. I'm testing this via YouTube. It's very weird that i have no sound (i don't think my speakers are broken or something).

Do EC reset. Test your hardware on Windows. Make sure volume setting is adequate.

Do EC reset. Test your hardware on Windows. Make sure volume setting is adequate.

Maybe should i do a BIOS update first (if available)?

Maybe should i do a BIOS update first (if available)?

When using hotpatch, no special steps required after BIOS update.

I just received an email and the sound worked!
I have no sound in safari, iTunes etc.. that's weird!!

I just received an email and the sound worked!
I have no sound in safari, iTunes etc.. that's weird!!

Do a fresh install to a second partition for comparison.

Any other ideas except from that? :p

That is my idea for now. It doesn't take very long. Please report back once you have completed it.

The thing about asking for advice, is that you don't get to pick & choose which advice you follow. A person providing advice is less likely to give it if the person receiving the advice is not willing to follow the advice.

Just tested with headphones, sound works great.
I will do a EC reset first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back