Intel HD Graphics 3000 / 1600 x 900
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi guys,
i have a Probook 6560b with El Capitan Clover and i have the classic problem with sound speakers. I entered on sleep mode and sound is gone from my built-in speakers. Tried some solutions mentioned on the forum such using the codecommander kexts, re-install AppleHDA but with no chance. Any ideas?

I made an update from Yosemite to El capitan with no problem. I had sound on my laptop, but maybe after i pressed the sleep button the sound was gone. Right now, i can't see any output devices on my mac settings.

I've just ran the PBI CE and the sound device output on settings is back. Still i have no sound from my internal speakers but when i'm connecting an audio jack on my laptop, the sound is playing from external speakers normally.

I've just ran the PBI CE and the sound device output on settings is back. Still i have no sound from my internal speakers but when i'm connecting an audio jack on my laptop, the sound is playing from external speakers normally.

Please provide complete details in your profile/signature
(Profile/Settings link in upper right corner of this site)

Mobo: manufacturer/model + bootloader(Clover/Chameleon/Chimera)
CPU: detailed CPU model + motherboard chipset
Graphics: all graphics devices + laptop internal screen resolution

For example, typical Ivy laptop:
Mobo: HP ProBook 4540s (Clover)
CPU: i5-3320m/HM76
Graphics: HD4000, 1366x768

Use CPU-Z on Windows to find CPU (Core iX-xxx) and motherboard chipset (HMxx), and graphics capabilities. For a laptop, these details are important and affect critical installation procedures.

Note: When specifying your bootloader, if using Clover legacy, please be sure to specify "Clover legacy"). Specifying "Clover" will be assumed as "Clover UEFI"

--

Post ioreg as ZIP: http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/58368-guide-how-make-copy-ioreg.html. Please, use the IORegistryExplorer v2.1 attached to the post! DO NOT reply with an ioreg from any other version of IORegistryExplorer.app.

And output from:
Code:
kextstat|grep -y acpiplat
kextstat|grep -y appleintelcpu
kextstat|grep -y applelpc
kextstat|grep -y applehda

Also, post EFI/Clover folder as ZIP (press F4 at main Clover screen before collecting). Please eliminate 'themes' directory, especially if you have an overabundance of themes installed. Provide only EFI/Clover, not the entire EFI folder.

Also post output of:
Code:
sudo touch /System/Library/Extensions && sudo kextcache -u /

Compress all files as ZIP. Do not use external links. Attach all files using site attachments only.

I've done all the above steps you mentioned. I've attached the zip with all info here: View attachment Archive.zip

I just realised that when i enable SIP the input and output devices are lost from the settings. Maybe this can help you understand better this situation.

Thanks for the help.

I've done all the above steps you mentioned. I've attached the zip with all info here: View attachment 179649

I just realised that when i enable SIP the input and output devices are lost from the settings. Maybe this can help you understand better this situation.

Thanks for the help.

SIP must be disabled.

Your mistake is clear here:
Code:

[B]Untrusted kexts are not allowed
[/B]VoodooPS2Trackpad.kext has invalid signature; omitting.
Untrusted kexts are not allowed
VoodooPS2Mouse.kext has invalid signature; omitting.
VoodooPS2Keyboard.kext has invalid signature; omitting.
VoodooPS2Controller.kext has invalid signature; omitting.
MicrosoftMouseUSB.kext has invalid signature; omitting.
JMB38X.kext has invalid signature; omitting.

Ok, but when i have SIP disabled, i have no sound again.

By the way, why my kexts appear as untrusted? Have any ideas on this?

Ok, but when i have SIP disabled, i have no sound again.

Post ioreg as ZIP: http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/58368-guide-how-make-copy-ioreg.html. Please, use the IORegistryExplorer v2.1 attached to the post! DO NOT reply with an ioreg from any other version of IORegistryExplorer.app.

And output from:
Code:
kextstat|grep -y acpiplat
kextstat|grep -y appleintelcpu
kextstat|grep -y applelpc

Also, post EFI/Clover folder as ZIP (press F4 at main Clover screen before collecting). Please eliminate 'themes' directory, especially if you have an overabundance of themes installed. Provide only EFI/Clover, not the entire EFI folder.

Also post output of:
Code:

Compress all files as ZIP. Do not use external links. Attach all files using site attachments only.

By the way, why my kexts appear as untrusted? Have any ideas on this?

Most hack kexts are not signed.

Ok, so it is normal to appear untrusted?

I will reupload the files with SIP disabled in a few minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back