Contribute
Register

No pci-bridge@1 with Ati HD 6870?

Status
Not open for further replies.
toleda said:
pieman123 said:
Ok i just finished the DSDT edits but it does not work, so when i verified that the edits were done correctley I noticed that the HDA-GFX was installed correctley but when I looked for the device ID and it was <88 aa 00 00> not <50 aa 00 00> so I was wondering; how do I fix it? Thanks for your guys help!
50 aa 00 00 is for example. 88 aa 00 00 is correct for your card and no edits are required (as per the note in the guide). Reply with the edited dsdt and a copy of IOReg to see if framebuffer edits are required.

Ok here it is

Attachments

• Pieman Stuff.zip
    665.2 KB · Views: 72
toleda said:
pieman123 said:
Ok here it is
MultiBeast AppleHDA Rollback does not support AMD HDMI audio. Install this AppleHDA.kext http://www.tonymacx86.com/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=45413.

Somehow you missed this:
b. Audio Kext Edits
Verify AppleHDA v 2.1.x is installed in S/L/E.

Reply with a copy of IOReg with the new AppleHDA.kext.

Thank you. I installed the HDA 2.1.x and now it works perfectly!!! Thank you so much for helping me (well its my friends computer that im working on right now) achieve a fully functional hackinotsh. There is now nothing left on my checklist of things to do before I give this hackintosh back to my friend. At the bottom attached I have the new IOReg.

Attachments

• Pieman Final IOReg.zip
    722.4 KB · Views: 77
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back