Contribute
Register

<< Solved >> No install macOS Big Sur option in OpenCore boot menu

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see an option to do that in bios

so do you have an idea what the solution is?

Also thank you for all the help! It means a lot

Also thank you for all the help! It means a lot
It would take some reading on your part to understand which other device ids could work. Dumb question, did you reorder the kexts in your config.plist so LILU loads first etc

Yes I did
Here is a list of known iGPU device IDs, scroll down for Skylake and try to determine the best alternate choice. Trial and Error time...

Skylake Device Properties.png

Also get rid of the "New String -3" label under your device properties tree for the iGPU, I don't think its the problem but it will cause and error when booting

New String.png

Ok, done! Now I don't get the previous error, but a new one, the first time I booted, "Forcing CS_RUNTIME for entitlement: com.apple.hid.manager.user-access-keyboard" now, after a reboot, I am officially installing macOS!! Thank you so much Leesureone! You are actually the greatest human alive

Ok, done! Now I don't get the previous error, but a new one, the first time I booted, "Forcing CS_RUNTIME for entitlement: com.apple.hid.manager.user-access-keyboard" now, after a reboot, I am officially installing macOS!! Thank you so much Leesureone! You are actually the greatest human alive

Hardly but thanks for the good words!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back