Contribute
Register

No GPU Power Managment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same here, gtx 760, intel 4600, both recognized, no injection, remains stuck, but noticed that the lower it starts its about 647 mhz since i enabled the intel.

Here it is starting and idling with 324, but when I click on the HWSensors menu bar or if I open something with Preview, it clocks @1,03 and stays there. I don't quite often look at pics with Preview and I have the clock in the menu bar, so it does not bother me that much :D

Greetings

muelleimer98

Here it is starting and idling with 324, but when I click on the HWSensors menu bar or if I open something with Preview, it clocks @1,03 and stays there. I don't quite often look at pics with Preview and I have the clock in the menu bar, so it does not bother me that much :D

Greetings

muelleimer98
i gurantee to you all with my solution no problem with evert damn application if you want proof tell me how to upload a video.

I was able to duplicate the issues mentioned in the last couple of posts. I think it has something to do with:

As soon as I add this key to my org.chameleon.boot.plist the Intel HD 4600 is not recognised anymore. Maybe it will work if we get the string right for the Intel HD 4600.

@chevalier433 You are using an Intel HD 4000 correct? How did you find out the device property for that iGPU?
yes friend this inject is for hd4000 find the inject for your igpu and connect your monitor and it will identify properly.Good luck.

Greetings

muelleimer98
It bother me why to burn my expensive card without reason i leave my pc on 24/7 for work and i don't want to restart every time.

i gurantee to you all with my solution no problem with evert damn application if you want proof tell me how to upload a video.

At first thanks for your answer, but how do I get the code for my card? And what difference does it make to put the cable to the mainboard (I have it in my 660 because I had artifacts when having it plugged to the iGPU)?

Greetings

muelleimer98

At first thanks for your answer, but how do I get the code for my card? And what difference does it make to put the cable to the mainboard (I have it in my 660 because I had artifacts when having it plugged to the iGPU)?

Greetings

muelleimer98
Dude as i said I'm an inexperienced hackintosh user.I don't know your igpu.Search this helpful and beautiful site for your injection code insert it and if properly identify no graphics arifacts and no ****in ****ty power management .

Well, the 660 stays at 324 always now if I use IGPEnabler=Yes and plug it into the motherboard. BUT the 660 won't be used for games, benchmarks...

Greetings

muelleimer98

Of course, because you aren't using your discrete card. You're using the HD4xxx card. This isn't a solution it's pushing the dirt under the rug.:lol:

Screen Shot 2013-12-12 at 4.56.12 PM.png

Both adapters recognized and enabled. The bug is still bugging.

New finding, im running 3 monitor setup, 1 hdmi monitor, 1 lcd tv and 1 via vga, all from the 760, if i plug to the 4600 it does result y better power management, but sometimes it gets stuck. Another interesting finging its that the vga monitor causes the gpu to go to 647 mhz at the lowest and then stuck at max, i tried all digital and the it starts at 132 mhz, so the vga monitor is causing problems. If i mix the outputs on both cards works, but have some graphic glitches.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back