1. iMac
  2. MacBook Air
  3. MacBook Pro
  4. Mac mini
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
i just finished my build and successfully installed 10.10.5 with security update 006-2015 on an old Samsung 840 Pro. Anyhow, I cloned the setup using Carbon Copy Cloner to my Samsung 950 Pro NVME and then used Clover for the boot and made sure the NVMeGeneric.kext and AppleIFB.kext was in the EFI kext/10.10 folder/ .

Remove all drives besides the Samsung 950 Pro and it boots as normal, but I have no ethernet. The lights are blinking on the back of the mobo as normal. Under Settings > Network, the network interface has a red dot with DHCP enabled, but no IP. Ive tried manually assigning a IP/Sub/Gateway, but it still does not work and can't get to the internet.

Any ideas?

System Specs
AsRock x99e-itx/ac
Corsair Dominator 16gb ddr4
EVGA GTX 970
Samsung 950 Pro NVME

Yosemite 10.10.5 w/Security Update 006-2015
Clover for bootloader

i just finished my build and successfully installed 10.10.5 with security update 006-2015 on an old Samsung 840 Pro. Anyhow, I cloned the setup using Carbon Copy Cloner to my Samsung 950 Pro NVME and then used Clover for the boot and made sure the NVMeGeneric.kext and AppleIFB.kext was in the EFI kext/10.10 folder/ .

Remove all drives besides the Samsung 950 Pro and it boots as normal, but I have no ethernet. The lights are blinking on the back of the mobo as normal. Under Settings > Network, the network interface has a red dot with DHCP enabled, but no IP. Ive tried manually assigning a IP/Sub/Gateway, but it still does not work and can't get to the internet.

Any ideas?

System Specs
AsRock x99e-itx/ac
Corsair Dominator 16gb ddr4
EVGA GTX 970
Samsung 950 Pro NVME

Yosemite 10.10.5 w/Security Update 006-2015
Clover for bootloader

Hi there,

download latest MultiBeast and re-apply the correct networkdriver. Reboot after that and let us know what happend ;)

GL & HF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back