Contribute
Register

No Brightness Control In Skylake CPU [Intel HD 520] [Already Hardware Accelerated] [Mojave]

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the value for AAPL,ig-platform-id is incorrect. Is that the reason for the hardware acceleration and brightness?

So the value for AAPL,ig-platform-id is incorrect. Is that the reason for the hardware acceleration and brightness?
it would certainly help, i also gave you the correct value before but you used a completely different one?

Thats not possible for I copied the same value into CloverConfig...

Thats not possible for I copied the same value into CloverConfig...
use xcode or plisteditpro to edit your config.plist, clover configurator is not so good

Alright, I changed it using TextEditor and now I have Hardware Acceleration

Alright, I changed it using TextEditor and now I have Hardware Acceleration
be very careful with TextEditor, that can break your config.plist completely, almost as bad as clover configurator, use the tools i mentioned

I tried installing Xcode But I can't as it requires me to upgrade to Catalina. I'll be careful. Moreover, I have a backup usb with clover, so if anything goes wrong, I can boot from it and make necessary revertions

I tried installing Xcode But I can't as it requires me to upgrade to Catalina. I'll be careful. Moreover, I have a backup usb with clover, so if anything goes wrong, I can boot from it and make necessary revertions
PlistEditPro is also really good :)

I do have proper tree as well, Ill use that now.. Also, what does ALS0.aml do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back