Contribute
Register

No boot after second GPU install - HELP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
In Clover, the only place that I found CsrActiveConfig was in the system options...and there it was a checkbox - either "on" or "off". Couldn't find where to change the value to 0x67 (or any value for that matter)

HELP!

Attach config.

Attach config.

config.plist attached - it is the one from my USB stick that I used to install Sierra (and initially have my hack up and running). Here's what I did - downloaded EFI mounter and clover configurator - used clover configurator to change the Rt Variables as you previously described on the config.plist file from the EFI partition of my USB stick. Copied it back to the EFI partition of my USB stick and booted from it holding F-12. Once booted into clover from the stick, tried to run Sierra from it - same white circle with a slash so did it again with the -v verbose flag - got the error message you see below.

Next step?

boot failure image.JPG

Attachments

• config.plist
    3.8 KB · Views: 192
Did you have a chance to look at my config and screenshot?

Hi sorry not been online due to christmas period. Try using OsxAptioFix instead of OsxAptioFix2.

No. Its in EFI/Clover/Drivers64UEFI.

To my untrained eye, seems like the memory in the second GPU is somehow presenting a problem. When I boot into Windows 10, having the second GPU (in SLI) works fine, so I believe the card is fine. Seems that Sierra somehow has an issue allocating or dealing with the second GPU.

There have to be other folks who run dual GPU's in a hackintosh...not sure what to do now...but will keep trying whatever you suggest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back