Contribute
Register

No Audio Devices - X299 / 200 Series / 300 Series Patcher

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have the same motherboard but not getting sound, does it have to come out of your hdmi or the board? I have a 970 nvidia and the hdmi is not working....

I have the NVIDIA 970 as well. Someone provided a fix for that on another question. I used it and I can select the BenQ monitor as an output source. (DispalyPort) Look for "Can macOS flash graphics firmware".

I've found that you should install Drivers -> Audio -> Realtek ALCxxx -> 100 / 200 Series Audio in MultiBeast and this patcher first. Then reboot then install Drivers -> Audio -> Realtek ALCxxx -> ALC1220 in MultiBeast.

After much trouble this worked perfectly in this order thanks! My only change is using ALC887

I Follow your advice, before it the sound is grey out, after use your package, it show like normal configuration, but when i test any music like YT, no sound is come out, i checked also no Display Port on Output or Input menu.
Any clue ?

Thanks

You need to delete everything that ALC1220 and this patcher did. Reboot and start audio over again.

Any Chance you could detail the steps for deleting ALC1220, or should the uninstall option in the patch take care of everything?. I had everything working after a fresh install, so I know it worked at one point. Thanks.

Last edited:
Any Chance you could detail the steps for deleting ALC1220, or should the uninstall option in the patch take care of everything?. I had everything working after a fresh install, so I know it worked at one point. Thanks.

You can find a way to delete Audio related settings and kexts here. Go to chapter X, and do the steps you need. i think you'll find the alc1220 in Library/Extensions, don't forget to edit the config.plist. But maybe it's easier to setup your audio from the beginning.

You can find a way to delete Audio related settings and kexts here. Go to chapter X, and do the steps you need. i think you'll find the alc1220 in Library/Extensions, don't forget to edit the config.plist. But maybe it's easier to setup your audio from the beginning.
Thanks will try tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back