Contribute
Register

No Audio Devices - Realtek ALC AppleHDA [Guide]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello

I post here because I didn't manage to makr adio work on my Hackintosh. It was installed with unibeast and postinstalled with clover. It is Yosemite 10.10.3 the MB is a GB X79s-UP5 WIFI, the GFX card is a radeon 7950.

I did a previous install/postInstall with ubeast/mbeast that worked for sound but not for usb. That's why I did this new install ubeast/clover that handled the USB but not the sound...

No device.png

DCPI Manager.png

View attachment config.plistView attachment debug.logView attachment AppleHDA.kext.zip

I would appreciate help as I'ma bit lost in all guides provided !

Ok i,n the mean time I tried to handle the situation with my own private logic : I knew multibeast was able to activate audio. So I did a ubeast/mbeast install on another HD, looked in the S/L/E folder what I could find about audio, I found AppleHDA.kext and HSAEnabler1.kext. I installed them on the clover postinstalled HD, reboot and bingo ! It works now.

My question : why it was not done by clover post install ? What did I do wrong in the first place ? No idea.

Hello,
I have followed all instruction but still my problem is not solved. still no output device found.
Please Help me.
I attached my .plist file. Please let me know if any problem with this.
Thank

Attachments

• org.chameleon.Boot.plist
    761 bytes · Views: 242
Did you install the audio with multibeast ?

Working on my first Hackintosh build, with much help from this forum. Installed Yosemite 10.10.1 using MultiBeast 7.3.0, but no luck getting system audio to work. Any ideas?

1. No output devices available in System Preferences
2. Yosemite 10.10.1/GA-Z97X-UD7 TH/F4/Core i7 4790k/EVGA GeForce GT 740
3. Used this guide. Success on all steps used, but still not recognizing audio device.
4. Attached
5. Attached
6. N/A
7. No messages visible
8(1). Attached
8(2). Attached
9. No script used
10(1). Attached
10(2). Attached
10(3+4). Not installed
11. N/A

Thanks for putting these resources together!

View attachment AppleHDA.kext.zip
View attachment dh_dpci-mngr.tiff
View attachment dh_ioreg.ioreg
View attachment dh_sys-profile.tiff
View attachment dh_boot-log.txt
View attachment org.chameleon.Boot.plist

Installed Yosemite 10.10.1 using MultiBeast 7.3.0,
User error; see Post #1/I. No Output Devices Found/5. System/Library/Extensions/AppleHDA.kext Verification
  1. AppleHDA.kext can be the same as or earlier than the installed OS X version
  2. AppleHDA.kext does not work if newer than the installed OS X versiion
2. describes your mistake.
For 10.10.1, use MultiBeast 7.1.1

For 10.10.1, use MultiBeast 7.1.1

Couldn't get this strategy to work on its own. Ended up doing a clean install of Yosemite, ran MB 7.3.0 without installing audio drivers, then ran MB 7.1.1 installing audio only. That did the trick.

Thanks for maintaining this thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back