Contribute
Register

No Audio Devices - Realtek ALC AppleHDA [Guide]

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be clear; every time you post, attach all updated files as you did in Post #486.

Sorry again, Below is everything, let me know if I am missing anything or if anything is incorrectly submited

1. Onboard Audio does not work, HDMI audio, and Dvi to HDMI audio does not work (monitor built in audio) - note on windows it works fine.
2. OS X Yosemite 10.10.1/Asus X99 Deluxe/Bios 0505 (not 100% sure)/i7-5820k/Gigabyte GTX970 - have the nvidia & CUDA drivers
3. UniBeast/Chameleon/MultiBeast
4. attached ioregistry export
5. attached
6. N/A - had attempted this method but gave me the same issue I have now, where now I opted for the SSDT.aml method
7. attached
8. attached
9. I have attached the terminal output with the two commands I used:

1. Download/Double Click/audio_alc_x99-hda-100_patch.command.zip
  2. Download/Double Click/audio_realtekALC-100.command.zip

10. Chimera/Chameleon (if installed)

1. attached
  2. attached
  3. attached - however, I just realized that this file is just sitting in my documents folder, not sure how it got there, might have just saved it and never installed it, should I install this, and if so, is it just by copying it into the /Extras folder?
  4. attached
11. N/A

Attachments

• All Messages-sound assertion.log
    8.2 KB · Views: 75
  • AppleHDA.kext.zip
    903.9 KB · Views: 77
  • IOregistry.ioreg
    4.8 MB · Views: 87
  • Screen Shot 2015-02-03 at 12.20.14 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-02-03 at 12.20.14 AM.png
    96.1 KB · Views: 100
  • Screen Shot 2015-02-03 at 12.20.44 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-02-03 at 12.20.44 AM.png
    108.5 KB · Views: 102
  • Terminal Saved Output.txt
    722 bytes · Views: 98
  • org.chameleon.Boot.plist
    630 bytes · Views: 238
  • Bootlog.zip
    11.9 KB · Views: 77
  • SSDT.aml
    467 bytes · Views: 80
  • DSDT.aml
    192.4 KB · Views: 98
Hello Toleda,

I'm try to solve my audio problems and I can't. I read a lot of "solves" and dont work for me. I try to do your "No Audio Devices - Realtek ALC AppleHDA [Guide].pdf" and nothing.

So, I'm report my problems

B. No audio device appear on audio preferences panel. (On windows, the audio work fine)
C. Yosemite 10.10.2 (Directly / No Update) / MB: GB Z97-HD3 / BIOS (I dont know) / CPU: Intel I7-4790K 4.0Ghz / Gigabyte GTX960 - have the nvidia & CUDA drivers
D. Unibeast/Multibeast
E. Attached
F. Attached
G. No installed
H. I don't understand this step
I. / J. / K. Attached all
L. Not used

View attachment Problem Report Audio : No audio device : Yceballost.zip

Think its all!

Thank you so much mate!

1. Onboard Audio does not work, HDMI audio, and Dvi to HDMI audio does not work (monitor built in audio)
ALC1150 audio is working, how are you verifying? See No Sound - Realtek ALC AppleHDA
Nvidia web drivers do not support HDMI audio at this time, DP audio is working
ssdt will need a few edits for your specific dsdt.

No audio device appear on audio preferences panel.
Verify BIOS/Peripherals/Audio Controller/Enabled
org.chameleon.Boot.plist shows HDAEnabler=No, should be HDAEnabler=Yes and HDEFLayoutID=01000000

ALC1150 audio is working, how are you verifying? See No Sound - Realtek ALC AppleHDA
Nvidia web drivers do not support HDMI audio at this time, DP audio is working
ssdt will need a few edits for your specific dsdt.

Thanks for the reply,
I have looked over the resources through the link.
I have verified that everything is connected properly, I actually connected my monitor with an audio cable to the green rear port since the graphics card can't output sound yet.
Still no sound I have also tried to verify with iTunes and I get the same issue as with pandora, it skips over every song after 1 sec of attempting to play the song when playing off the cloud, I just tried after downloading the song and it won't play the song, same thing happens with youtube the play button is clicked but it doesn't play

I have been verifying via, youtube, pandora, and some raw videos that I have imported. Youtube will not even play, the play freezes. with the video that I imported it does visually play, but no sound.

Also, I have noticed that having added the SSDT file, when I boot up the wifi cuts off and I have to manually connect it.

For the SSDT and DSDT do I need both?
If so, Do you have a DSDT that would work with the SSDT?

Also, when I was following the x99 audio testing that you sent me I did both of the Patched Codec methods:

1. MultiBeast
    1. MultiBeast 7 - Select: Drivers > Audio > Realtek ALCxxx > √ ALC
    2. plus √ Optional x99 Series Motherboard Support - TBA
    3. Download/Double Click/audio_alc_x99-hda-100_patch.command.zip
  2. realtekALC/patch in place
    1. Download/Double Click/audio_alc_x99-hda-100_patch.command.zip
    2. Download/Double Click/audio_realtekALC-100.command.zip

However, I wasn't able to find the Optional x99 series Motherboard support so I went with the 2nd option, but already having installed ALC1150 with MultiBeast, could having done both cause an issue with the wifi cutting off?

Update - I rebooted my computer a 2nd time consecutively using npci=0x2000 and the wifi issue seems to have been fixed, and the sound with a Bluetooth Speaker has been fixed as well.

So the issue that still persists is sound via headphones and audio cable.
With bluetooth speaker as the audio device, youtube, itunes, and pandora work fine, but once I try another audio device, headphones, or audio cable connected monitor sound, youtube, itunes and pandora do not function properly.

Verify BIOS/Peripherals/Audio Controller/Enabled
org.chameleon.Boot.plist shows HDAEnabler=No, should be HDAEnabler=Yes and HDEFLayoutID=01000000

Thanks for your quick reply!

Audio controller on BIOS are Enable, and I put this lines in the .plist, but don't work :/

I have verified that everything is connected properly,
Use iTunes only to verify. All the other apps have dependencies that are not relevant.
With the Line Out you have selected, what motherboard audio port are the speakers connected to?

put this lines in the .plist, but don't work
In the interest of clarity; change something and restart, all of the previous files are useless. A post without new requested files attached may not be replied to.

the files.
Post #1
I. No Output Devices Found
1. 10.10 and newer/Boot flags
2. Chimera/Chameleon/Extra/org.chameleon.Boot.plist​
1. Mandatory Add: Kernel Flags/kext-dev-mode=1​
1. MultiBeast 7.0 and newer/Drivers/Customize/Boot Options/Kext Dev Mode​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back