Contribute
Register

No Audio Devices - Realtek ALC AppleHDA [Guide]

Status
Not open for further replies.
No audio device on Sierra 10.12.3 asus-z170deluxe i5-6600k gtx960oc
Clover is installed on windows efi partition so I had to manually inject kext into clover. everything seems to be fine. Have tried everything. Help please? (logs and screenshots attached)

Attachments

• Archive.zip
    2.5 MB · Views: 72
they won't work because clover is on windows efi maybe it would be possible to edit the script and change the target directly to efi partition. or tell me what do I need to change in info.plist in appleHDA. I'm trying to perform clover-injection method manually. thanks

wait a minute I thought the whole point of clover-injection is to keep applehda untouched and update-able. anyway if patching it is the only way so be it. and by the way i couldn't change the script to prevent searching for efi and point it directly to disk1 part2 could use a little help here. (maybe it's not necessary if everything's fine and only need to patch applehda)

Never mind I just switched back to voodoo
Any chance to get an inkling of what goes on behind the script? there must be some sort of guide somewhere.

still no sound... If you can see the specs on my profile well... that's my specs and for some reason I basically tried all ways to get my Realtek High Definition Audio ALC1150 working but still no signs, if you can help me from scratch I would be thankful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back