Contribute
Register

No Audio Devices - Realtek ALC AppleHDA [Guide]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Attachments

• AppleHDA.kext.zip
    1.7 MB · Views: 62
Thanks for your patience. It´s not only that I´m a newbie to hackintosh but to mac in general too. Here there´re all the files requested I could get. I haven´t been able to get the file from console (I see All messages, but I can´t find kernel nor sound), neither the DPCIManager/Misc/Boot Log (I haven´t found such file or folder). There´re no more AppleHDAxxx.kext files on the Extensions folder. If there´re still missing files I´d appreciate idiot´s guide instructions to get them. Thanks.

Attachments

• AppleHDA.kext.zip
    1.7 MB · Views: 57
  • Audio_Codec_Detect_20170604.txt
    484 bytes · Views: 109
  • Captura de pantalla 2017-06-04 a las 12.15.57.png
    Captura de pantalla 2017-06-04 a las 12.15.57.png
    140.8 KB · Views: 134
  • Captura de pantalla 2017-06-04 a las 12.18.53.png
    Captura de pantalla 2017-06-04 a las 12.18.53.png
    162.1 KB · Views: 117
  • IORegExp_20170604.ioreg
    4.8 MB · Views: 94
Hi Toleda,
thanks first for your availability.
I want to inform you that it is now working: what strange things happen in the computer field!
I had tried everything with multibeasts, flagging only alc898 and then adding 100 series, and with alccommand and realteakcommand; I also uninstalled nvidia web drive, downloaded from your site ex-novo the driver 378 ... 15f01 and reinstalled.
It seemed all right but the system did not sound any sound.
Obviously after every operation I have always restarted the system.
This morning I turned on the PC and without doing anything it has magically appeared in system / sound preferences DP PHL output BDM4065 cf. Attached file and then everything ok.
mysteries.
thank you again.

Hello,
not working again and obviously in system preferences/sound disappeared Philips monitor output.
My question: how is it possible that works at ups and downs without any intervention on my part if it does not turn on and off the pc?
some configuration is definitely incorrect. But how do I fix? some helpful suggestions? Thank you

Attachments

• DPCIManager_Boot_Log.txt
    18.9 KB · Views: 150
Post #3000/IoReg shows audio working, what happened?
Attach new files from the same boot.
Thanks Toleda. You´re right. Everything seems to work now. Invaluable work from your side. Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back