Contribute
Register

No Audio Devices - Realtek ALC AppleHDA [Guide]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove EFI\CLOVER\kexts\10.12\realtekALC.kext (duplicate)
Run cloverALC again. Reply with new files including AppleHDA.kext.

done. attached files

Attachments

• system conf.jpg
    system conf.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 91
  • Output di Terminale salvato.txt
    484 bytes · Views: 85
  • iMac di mattia.ioreg
    4.7 MB · Views: 98
  • dpci.jpg
    dpci.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 116
  • boot log new.txt
    20.3 KB · Views: 92
  • config.plist
    5.3 KB · Views: 222
  • AppleHDA.kext.zip
    1.7 MB · Views: 84
Ignored "Remove EFI\CLOVER\kexts\10.12\realtekALC.kext," why?
Item 3.3. cloverALC output??

no I didn't ignore it. I removed it but it reappeared.
I've deleted it again and then ran cloveralc
here is the log

EDIT
efi\clover\kexts\10.12\realtekALC.kext reappeared again after running cloveralc.command

Attachments

• audio clover alc command log.txt
    4 KB · Views: 104
ok, I removed the applehda887.kext
script: kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext AppleHDA887.kext

Did not remove AppleHDA887.kext, try again. That was and continues to be the reason audio is not working.
Remove EFI\CLOVER\kexts\other\realtekALC.kext. The script does not install the kext to that folder.

Reply with all, new requested files.

script: kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext AppleHDA887.kext

Did not remove AppleHDA887.kext, try again. That was and continues to be the reason audio is not working.
Remove EFI\CLOVER\kexts\other\realtekALC.kext. The script does not install the kext to that folder.

Reply with all, new requested files.

ok there was another applehda887.kext on library->extensions instead of system->library-> extensions
I removed it and removed the kext EFI\CLOVER\kexts\other\realtekALC.kext
not it's working fine.
thank you very much!

I have a Gigabyte Z170X-UD3 and I can't get an audio device on macOS 10.12.5 with an i7 6700k.

I've used the Multibeast method and selected Realtek ALC1220 with no luck. I think there's a setup issue. Maybe missing a boot flag or something?

I've also tried the ALC1150, the optional 100 / 200 series audio, and the Voodoo HDA 2.8.8 and 2.8.7 drivers with no luck.

I'm pretty proficient at Linux but getting into this hackintosh stuff feels like a whole new world.

Any advice for me? Would appreciate any help you can provide.

Thanks.

hello,

I have a Z170X-Gaming 3 but it also have the ALC1150 chipset,
To get it working for me, I installed only the ALC1150 drivers with multibeast, and added the code below to the
config.plist under "kextstopatch"

Code:
<dict>
                <key>Comment</key>
                <string>10.12-AppleHDA/Realtek ALC...</string>
                <key>Disabled</key>
                <false/>
                <key>Find</key>
                <data>
                ihnUEQ==
                </data>
                <key>Name</key>
                <string>AppleHDA</string>
                <key>Replace</key>
                <data>
                AAAAAA==
                </data>
            </dict>

Reboot and it worked for me :)

A cordial greeting to all.
With the old GTX 760 card my hackintosh sierra 10.12.5 worked perfectly.
I replaced it with the gigabyte gtx 1050 ti.
The system has recognized and installed the nvidia web drivers without my intervention. Information about this mac is correctly reported nvidia geforce gtx 1050 ti 4095 mb but the audio does not want to work.
First, the php bdm4065 monitor, the only one connected via DP, was also shown in the various audio output options, but now they can not fix the problem. I tried both with multibeast and with audiocloveralc.command but without any results.
I therefore ask you a help. Thank you

I've also tried the ALC1150, the optional 100 / 200 series audio, and the Voodoo HDA 2.8.8 and 2.8.7 drivers with no luck.
Waste of time, Voodoo replaces AppleHDA; AppleHDA settings on Voodoo are useless. Off topic.
I've used the Multibeast method and selected Realtek ALC1220 with no luck. I think there's a setup issue. Maybe missing a boot flag or something?
See Post #1/Problem Reporting; attach all requested files

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back