Contribute
Register

No Audio Devices - AppleHDA Realtek Audio

Disk Utility/Use + to add partition, no existing data removed

What kexts?
The ones such as RealtekALC.kext

I googled the issue of the installer not loading up properly and being stuck where it had been and that was one of the issues it could of been apparently.

Just odd that the installer won’t load fully (Boot install OS from os installer) when only a few weeks earlier I installed a fresh High Sierra install

Another sign the current install is broken.
Native kext in the wrong place is a problem, 3rd party, not a problem.
Okay so I have successfully ran a full fresh install of high sierra and have then proceeded to use multibeast to install the Alc1150 audio patch but with no apparent success. I have attached the files as requested per the original page, hoping its an easy fix this time round :/

Attachments

• 14:11:2017.zip
    2.4 MB · Views: 74
no apparent success
Did you restart after the install?
After the restart, did you run MultiBeast/1150?
After MultiBeast/1150, did you restart?
Are the files attached from the second restart?

See Post #1/Problem Reporting; attach all requested files for SIP enabled and disabled

Thanks for your help!!

1 - Copy of IOREG: Copy fine, but can't find option to verify?
2 - Copy of Console: There is no option to "save a copy as". Will it be OK to copy/paste All Messages into a text document?
3 - DCPIManager: When I click on DCPIManager icon, it doesn't start any type of application, nothing happens. It's as if it doesn't work; I redownloaded just in case, but no change.
If I click instead on dspci icon, Terminal prints a list PCI/USBAudio Device that kind of thing. Is it that?

do not see anything wrong
Rebuild kernel cache, Terminal: sudo touch /System/Library/Extensions && sudo kextcache -u /
Terminal/Shell/Export Text As...
Restart, reply with Terminal Output and all Problem Reporting files.

Thanks for poking at this for me, it's a really odd situation.

minbar:~ root# touch /System/Library/Extensions && sudo kextcache -u /
Kext with invalid signatured (-67062) allowed: <OSKext 0x7ffd47212100 [0x7fffa642f570]> { URL = "FakeSMC.kext/ -- file:///Library/Extensions/", ID = "org.netkas.driver.FakeSMC" }
Kext with invalid signatured (-67062) allowed: <OSKext 0x7ffd47206910 [0x7fffa642f570]> { URL = "USBInjectAll.kext/ -- file:///Library/Extensions/", ID = "com.rehabman.driver.USBInjectAll" }
Kext with invalid signatured (-67062) allowed: <OSKext 0x7ffd47207b00 [0x7fffa642f570]> { URL = "IntelMausiEthernet.kext/ -- file:///Library/Extensions/", ID = "com.insanelymac.IntelMausiEthernet" }
Kext with invalid signatured (-67054) allowed: <OSKext 0x7ffd44f90910 [0x7fffa642f570]> { URL = "AppleHDA.kext/ -- file:///System/Library/Extensions/", ID = "com.apple.driver.AppleHDA" }

No change with regards to the sound devices. Uploaded the kexts in question.

Edit: Just to check the audio subsystem I paired AirPods and they work fine, so that's a plus.

Attachments

• minbar_kexts.zip
    1.8 MB · Views: 69
Last edited:
Did you restart after the install?
After the restart, did you run MultiBeast/1150?
After MultiBeast/1150, did you restart?
Are the files attached from the second restart?
I didn’t restart after finishing the install, I just opted to use multibeast straight away. The files attached are after the restart following the multibeast. So I did;
Final install
Multibeast
Restart
Files produced

Back