Contribute
Register

No Airplay mirroring, any tips?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any solution on how to boot to Windows if you don't have a screen connected to the Intel onboard card?

My solution: memorize the keystrucks needed to boot off the second SSD! For a Gigabyte it is.... power on the system... wait a couple of seconds... hit F12 repeatedly... wait a few seconds again... hit the 'arrow down' button X-times to select the right SSD (or harddrive) and hit enter....

X stands for the spot the seconds SSD takes up in the Boot table. So memorize where the second SSD is (for example fifth in the list) and then hit the 'arrow down' button 4 times to get to that spot, hit enter, and you boot from that drive.

Not a very solid solution, but a practical 'work around'....

Hey,

i got another problem... I have an i5 2500k but i cant enable mirroring because i dont have a vga output on my motherboard Asrock P67 Pro 3....
Is there any way to solve the problem?

When I set the system definition to mac mini the system does not boot, stuck on grey loading screen. Any other settings, imac 12.2 and Mac Pro load fine but airplay does not work. It shows and I click on the airplay button and it attempts to load but does not work.

Any ideas?

Thanks so much

you need a Intel CPU with HD 3000 or 4000, and set them a primary display in bios/uefi

you can use your ati card nevertheless

means.. booting is black screen, and after booting you screen shows up on ati card with airplay enabled

works for me

same thing help for me !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back