Contribute
Register

New VoodooPS2Controller, Keyboard, Trackpad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Double-click the trackpad becomes difficult to activate the right mouse button. How to solve?

Double-click the trackpad becomes difficult to activate the right mouse button. How to solve?

What laptop? Fill out your profile/signature so we have an idea what hardware you have...

I assume you are actually asking about two-finger tap for right click...

thank you very much

I have the same problem with a455157528. My laptop is Probook 4430s hd3000 i3 2310m,ml 10.8.2.I installed 1.7.10 but it still had that problem

Both of you are going to have to describe exactly what you're experiencing. There's nothing I can do about vague reports of problems.

Here are a couple of possibilities:

- default value for FingerZ is 40. Perhaps you are not pressing hard enough, or you need to reduce FingerZ to suit your preference.
- this Synaptics trackpad does not do a very good job of detecting two fingers when they are very close together -- it detects them as one -- so make sure you have your fingers relaxed and slightly separated.
- you also have to tap the two fingers without moving too much during the tap (there are also adjustments for these thresholds in the Info.plist)

New release 1.7.12.

I just posted a new "beta" release v1.7.12. I've done a lot of cleanup on handling of startup and wake after sleep. Hopefully this works for the 4x40s (and other laptops that had issues after sleep).

Quite a few internal changes, and a few extra features added (middle button w/ left+right button, and quicker tap-to-click via trackpad). See original post for the attachment and see the github README.md for change log.

New release 1.7.12.

I just posted a new "beta" release v1.7.12. I've done a lot of cleanup on handling of startup and wake after sleep. Hopefully this works for the 4x40s (and other laptops that had issues after sleep).

Quite a few internal changes, and a few extra features added (middle button w/ left+right button, and quicker tap-to-click via trackpad). See original post for the attachment and see the github README.md for change log.
First impression, it works and it seems a bit nicer movements, but maybe is the placebo.... Anyways will let you know more after using it for a while.

First impression, it works and it seems a bit nicer movements, but maybe is the placebo.... Anyways will let you know more after using it for a while.

I'm just glad to hear that wake from sleep is working (right?) But are you sure you are testing the latest? I see download count still at zero, but maybe that stat doesn't update right away... or maybe you built your own from sources?

I'm just glad to hear that wake from sleep is working (right?) But are you sure you are testing the latest? I see download count still at zero, but maybe that stat doesn't update right away... or maybe you built your own from sources?
Its the latest for sure, even kextwizard is saying 1.7.12, that counter must be a bit slow, because i get always the feeling i download first :D. And yes it works after sleep, no more headaches for you (us) with that.

If there are some areas you want us/me to focus during testing, let us know.

@solidslash, check keyboard settings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back