Contribute
Register

New VoodooPS2Controller, Keyboard, Trackpad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didnt patch anything now I use linux karnel bu stil same issue
I have 2 ram first one is 1600 mhz second one is 1066 i dont know is it related

I didnt patch anything now I use linux karnel bu stil same issue

The DSDT you provided as native differs as I noted from the DSDT extracted via patchmatic -extract.

I'll leave the task of determining which one is correct to you.

You should search for correct ELAN drivers for your trackpad.

Also, you have several other issues (such as incorrect SMBIOS, old version of Chameleon, incorrectly implemented power management, unimplemented IGPU power management, unimplemented backlight control, etc.)

Refer to FAQ: http://www.tonymacx86.com/yosemite-...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html

I have 2 ram first one is 1600 mhz second one is 1066 i dont know is it related

Although it is bad idea, not relevant to PS2.

thanks rehabman for everything I fixed everything on previous inistall and that was my last remain issue i realy thank you for everything you spend time for me I want only one more thing which Two DSDT should I try I have many DSDT now

I inistall Enoch bootloader and my all problems are gone everythings perfect thanks Rehabman.

I inistall Enoch bootloader and my all problems are gone everythings perfect thanks Rehabman.

The bootloader cannot help your issue with incorrect PS2 drivers...

The bootloader cannot help your issue with incorrect PS2 drivers...
yes you are right problem turn back again i tried both DSDT and many Elan drivers (Most are them bricked my system) I can't find any solution. :cry:

yes you are right problem turn back again i tried both DSDT and many Elan drivers (Most are them bricked my system) I can't find any solution. :cry:

Off-topic. This thread is only for posts related to my version of the drivers.

Hello RehabMan,

Sorry to bother you, but I installed kext (Rehabmanmerge.zip) for my ALPS trackpad from this thread: http://forum.osxlatitude.com/index.php?/topic/2545-new-touchpad-driver-for-e6520-alps/

Did the installation following your instructions but still my trackpad isn't recognized in SystemPreferences, therefore multitouch does not work. In system.log I found this line: Aug 6 18:13:24 localhost kernel[0]: Unknown ALPS touchpad, does not match any known identifiers: E7=0x73 0x03 0x0a, EC=0x88 0xb6 0x07

And now I'm wondering if I can fix this by myself by adding the ID to some .plist file, or something. I'd be glad If you could explain to me what I can do in this situation.

Thanks ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back