Contribute
Register

New VoodooPS2Controller, Keyboard, Trackpad

Status
Not open for further replies.
jaymeeduardo = yes, I thought it was solved, but there are some strange things. After ticking that option my first sleep under power worked, but on others just black screen. And, like you, I discovered if you pull the power plug after you have asked it to sleep then it will go to sleep. Put power plug back in and it will stay asleep until you wake it up normally.

For definite though when the battery patch is NOT there, sleep is always normal. So we need to maybe look to the DSDT battery patch or perhaps the battery kext? I did try just trashing the battery kext but it did not seem to solve the problem, so maybe an alternative battery patch is needed or there is something else in the DSDT that needs to be patched but is not there.

I'm thinking this issue is unrelated to the keyboard/trackpad driver and probably should be moved to it's own thread.

Agree?

The BT message usually comes up always if you have BT active (like when coming from another system that has already loaded the BT firmware) -and- have a keyboard that the system doesn't "recognize." Whether the keyboard is working or not is a separate issue. I'm not sure why the OS doesn't recognize our keyboards, but it is easy enough to turn off the BT message and is usually one of the first things I do after a fresh install.

As far as my issue where sometimes the keyboard doesn't work after login, it is purely random and not very common and has nothing to do with the system "recognizing" a keyboard or not. It has more to do with the PS2 interface not working.

Sorry, I was going nowhere.

Thanks for the explications!

Hi, i installed v. 1.7.12 and all works, include sleep. Thank you!

Hi RehabMan,

You safe me a lot of time and bring me a lot of fun with my new HP Ultrabook 9470M. Just installed your VoodooPS2.... and it works like a charm.
Now Trackpad works also after sleep.

Thank you very much again.
Installed 1.7
Using 10.8.2

Hi RehabMan,

You safe me a lot of time and bring me a lot of fun with my new HP Ultrabook 9470M. Just installed your VoodooPS2.... and it works like a charm.
Now Trackpad works also after sleep.

Thank you very much again.
Installed 1.7
Using 10.8.2

Glad it works for you. I assume you meant 1.7.12.

I'm thinking this issue is unrelated to the keyboard/trackpad driver and probably should be moved to it's own thread.

Agree?
thats fine:D. but i would still be glad if you could help us on that topic :)

first off a big thankss to u for bringing up such a awesome things secondly i am totally a noob i did it as per the instruction the things that i got worked the track pad lock is working i want know how will tapping work i mean when i have to select something i have to click on the buttons below and i cant perform this while clicking on the trackpad how to get it worked please just this help and my hp probook is complete for me ...
hp probook 4530s running osx lion 10.7.5 BIOS F.20
sorry for the bad english..
WAITING FOR THE SOLUTION :)

first off a big thankss to u for bringing up such a awesome things secondly i am totally a noob i did it as per the instruction the things that i got worked the track pad lock is working i want know how will tapping work i mean when i have to select something i have to click on the buttons below and i cant perform this while clicking on the trackpad how to get it worked please just this help and my hp probook is complete for me ...
hp probook 4530s running osx lion 10.7.5 BIOS F.20
sorry for the bad english..
WAITING FOR THE SOLUTION :)

I'm not sure exactly what you're asking, but if you are asking about "tap to click," you have to enable it in System Preferences -> Trackpad. It is not enabled by default on a fresh install of OS X.

ohhhh dude such a jerk i am :p thank you for the help its now 6 months and i am thinking that its some other issue laughing at my self ...:D
any ways thanks for the instant reply u a real Savior \m/ got it working :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back