Contribute
Register

New VoodooPS2Controller, Keyboard, Trackpad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who have experience programming with XCODE? I have a lot of thoughts about writing drivers for Sinaptics? But I can not collect all the thoughts together.

Does not take much to implement a complete multitach :)

The use of native multitouch is not applicable :(

did you tried the voodoops2controller.kext from rehabman?

did you tried the voodoops2controller.kext from rehabman?

You will not believe I'm talking about him. Talk about a complete multitach for Synaptics

but we already got many multitouch..:D

and?that is needless:D its only a nice-to-have feature and not important

INFO: The latest version of Synaptics driver for Windows (download from Synaptics homepage) now implements a much better two-finger scrolling (very much like in OS X). The three finger is very smooth (better than our kext) and you can move finger from left side of touchpad to show the charm bar in Windows.

INFO: The latest version of Synaptics driver for Windows (download from Synaptics homepage) now implements a much better two-finger scrolling (very much like in OS X). The three finger is very smooth (better than our kext) and you can move finger from left side of touchpad to show the charm bar in Windows.
Thanks for the hint but it is nothing compared to the awesome work that RehabMan did. It got better in Windows now but it is so much smoother in OSX.

Hi,
Is there a preferencepane that goes along with this driver? I need to enlarge the trackpad area. My top, right & bottom borders are unresponsive for about .25"

thanks

Hi,
Is there a preferencepane that goes along with this driver? I need to enlarge the trackpad area. My top, right & bottom borders are unresponsive for about .25"

thanks

There is one (that I inherited), but I have not been building it, because I haven't had time to look into it. Xcode shows a bunch of warnings related to both the code and the xib and I really have very little experience to the Mac GUI side of things, so confidence in fixing the issues was not high. Eventually, I'll look into it, but for now if you have some Xcode/Mac GUI experience, you could look at what is checked in. I don't recall seeing anything in the prefpane for your issue.

There are tweaks you can do in the Info.plist for the trackpad driver. That's probably where I would start. And you could run the debug version (and analyse Console output) to get an idea as to what data you are getting from the trackpad. I assume your trackpad is not a Probook trackpad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back