Contribute
Register

New VoodooPS2Controller, Keyboard, Trackpad

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes, I read many times the wiki but I don't understand how can I use the debug output informations to modify the info.plist

this is the last thing I have to fix because all other things are 100% working, wifi, cpu power management, HD4000, sleep, etcetera....

Read it carefully and try. I can't do it for you as I don't have your computer. Feel free to ask more specific questions about what you don't understand, and I'll try to help.

What a nice work you did! I had readed the wiki before, but I didn't know what the "Breakless PS2" meaned and how to use it. So I suggest you adding some infomation about "Breakless PS2" in the wiki. Like this, you needn't to have wasted your time on answering the same question.No more, thanks again for the wonderful work!

What a nice work you did! I had readed the wiki before, but I didn't know what the "Breakless PS2" meaned and how to use it. So I suggest you adding some infomation about "Breakless PS2" in the wiki. Like this, you needn't to have wasted your time on answering the same question.No more, thanks again for the wonderful work!

Yes, time permitting, there is a lot I could add to the wiki...

Of course, if you understand the Custom PS2 Map and Custom ADB Map sections, Breakless PS2 is easy... because you're just listing the scan codes, and there is an example usage in the repo if you look for it.

Yes, time permitting, there is a lot I could add to the wiki...

Of course, if you understand the Custom PS2 Map and Custom ADB Map sections, Breakless PS2 is easy... because you're just listing the scan codes, and there is an example usage in the repo if you look for it.

Now I understand how to use "Breakless PS2", just adivce.

My Brightness Up (F3) and Down (F2) not working.
Trying to debug but got empty from log system.
Please take a look about this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmw_Tdl14Kg

Laptop: Hp dv7t 4100 CTO
Running OSX 10.8.5
VoodooPS2Controller 2013-0918

Help please!!!

My Brightness Up (F3) and Down (F2) not working.
Trying to debug but got empty from log system.
Please take a look about this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmw_Tdl14Kg

Laptop: Hp dv7t 4100 CTO
Running OSX 10.8.5
VoodooPS2Controller 2013-0918

Help please!!!

Those keys may simply not generate any PS2 scan codes. Are they used/active in Windows?

On windows it automatic active after install window.

I mean those key (F2, F3, F4 and F12) work fine on Windows also Ubuntu.
So can you tell me how to find my F2, F3, F4 and F12 key code on Mac OS. Then I can use Custom keyboard mapping.

I mean those key (F2, F3, F4 and F12) work fine on Windows also Ubuntu.
So can you tell me how to find my F2, F3, F4 and F12 key code on Mac OS. Then I can use Custom keyboard mapping.

If you don't see scan codes in the debug version of VoodooPS2Controller, then they don't generate a PS2 code and thusly you cannot map (a non-existant) key code via a PS2 driver.

They are probably handled via ACPI. See: https://github.com/Dolnor/IOWMIFamily

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back