Contribute
Register

new video editing hackintosh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, CS5 on a 32 bit system is a waste of money.

Well thats what i want to do is use 64 bit, but for some reason i am having a hell of a time getting the gfx card running. every time i set graphics enabler=yes, the system kinda freaks out if i install the gtx 285 mac drivers. If i don't touch any settings and just run multibeast i can only get the 1366 res... any tips, i tried nvenabler and it made the system completely unbootable and i had to reload...(i think that i had tried to enable 64bit as well and that might have done it) So i just reloaded and am having to set everything back up again... but i keep getting the quilt looking bad graphics when i install the nvidia drivers. I think ill post something up on insanely mac or PM one of the people on here with the 285 running in 64 bit... if you guys have any tips, maybe im just missing something haha i've been known to start getting overwhelmed and start missing the simple stuff.

Thanks,
Justin

Ok well it seems like everything is working now got a 32 bit geek bench score around 9000, didn't wanna buy the program so I didn't get to test 64 bit which is now running :-D video card is running a little slow (20fps) but from what vie read, that's an issue with 10.6.4 so Im not worried about it, maybe I'll try the 10.6.5 beta.
Now I just have to buy win 7 so I can dual boot it. If anyone has any questions I'll see what I can do to help.

Thanks for everyones help,
Justin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back