Gigabyte Z390 Gaming X
CPU
i7 9700k
Graphics
Vega 56
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi Everyone

First time attempting Hackintosh, so please bear with me :)

My New system has the following:

MB: Gigabyte Z390 Gaming X
CPU: Intel i7 9700k coffee lake 9th gen
RAM: 32GB DDR4 3200
GPU: MSI Vega 56
HDD: Corsair 510 M.2, 960GB

Where can i download the config file similar to my rig, can anyone kindly point me to it :)

I have managed to find the 2 main kext files, for Audio and Network.

Sorry, only have 2 days off work for the next month so ideally would have googled everything lol

Last edited:
Hi Everyone

First time attempting Hackintosh, so please bear with me :)

My New system has the following:

MB: Gigabyte Z390 Gaming X
CPU: Intel i7 9700k coffee lake 9th gen
RAM: 32GB DDR4 3200
GPU: MSI Vega 56
HDD: Corsair 510 M.2, 960GB

Where can i download the config file similar to my rig, can anyone kindly point me to it :)

I have managed to find the 2 main kext files, for Audio and Network.

Sorry, only have 2 days off work for the next month so ideally would have googled everything lol

Hi there.

Okay, first up, copy all that hardware info into your Profile. It's one of the requirements of this site, so that as you move forward others can easily see what hardware you have and offer help.:thumbup:

The easiest, most reliable way for a first-timer to install macOS is to:

A) Install macOS using UniBeast created with the latest Installer for the version you want.

B) Install Audio and Network files once done using MultiBeast.

It is a tricky 'cheat' downloading someone else's config.plist for three reasons -

1) Their serial number and UUIDs are in there and you don't want to duplicate those.

2) No two machines are really identical, and assuming they are is a problem waiting to happen.

3) You don't learn anything. Running a Hackintosh requires that you at least understand your own machine so you can address any issues you run into.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back