Contribute
Register

New Fractal Design "Pop" Series Cases

Status
Not open for further replies.
The case looks pretty good, but it's till gigantic compared to the case I used for my Z370 build. The case I used was a Silverstone TJ08-E and it had more 5.25" and 2.5" drive bays.

I feel like the entire layout of the ATX, mATX, ITX standards make it very difficult to come up with efficient cases in terms of size. The oversized GPUs make matters worse. If the GPUs can lay flat next to where the CPUs are, it could make for much more efficient cooling and layouts.

I think the PSUs are also due for an update. There's no reason why the CPU power connectors can't be incorporated in to the primary ATX power connector.

There also needs to be a neater way to connect the power button, reset button, HD activity, etc. than wires dangling.

Adhering to decades old "standards" prevent innovation.

Last edited:
Here's one of the better looking Air RGB builds with this case (in black). This guy shoots the best B-roll footage too.
Start watching at the 8:24 timestamp. The link below the video is called Cinematic Things. None of this kind of bling is important to me personally. I know that many people do feel that it's important to have.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back